Day Break Village at Kennesaw

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Day Break Village at Kennesaw

March 10, 2015

By Diane103557450

We did move my mother-in-law into Day Break Village; that was recommended to us by another agency. She is feeling nice, and it is a family owned, which is a plus. They have a memory care side and a regular side. They have a lot of cost in things, but it includes a free linen service -- fresh towels and linens for the bed. Every day when you go in, she is very clean. The food is excellent. There’s a chef, and he makes home-style food, it doesn’t taste institutional, and if they didn’t want to go to the dining room, they have 24hr room service. My mother-in-law has been very content, and when you get older you like to be pampered. She feels very loved and taken care of. She has been participating in things. She took a little bus to the store, she plays bingo, and she is sight-impaired but they do always have someone to help her. Once a week they have someone come from the church for church services. It’s very clean; it seems like everything that you would think that you want to have so your loved one is taken care of, and all the staff seemed very happy with one another.

January 13, 2015

By anonymous97224150

Day Break Village was excellent, and it smelled good. The staff was excellent, and the rooms were really nice and well-equipped. I was really pleased with it. They have activities like card games and bingo. What I really liked about the place was it was clean, they were hospitable, there are plenty of rooms, and they seem to have plenty of help.

September 30, 2014

I just felt that there wasn’t a lot of room like in the hallways or in the dining room for someone with a wheelchair at Daybreak Village Assisted Living. The space was kind of tight. I also didn’t like the fact that they didn’t have call buttons, but the facility is very well kept, and the staff was very nice.

September 26, 2014

By JD30144

By far the best facility in this area, trust me, we have moved my mother to EVERY other provider in the past few years and I have been disappointed at each one of them until I found daybreak. Very family oriented, the staff is amazing and will not only keep you updated but treat you like family. 6 stars if I could!

September 05, 2011

By Taylor1

Even though i was looking for a home for my father, the staff here made me feel very welcomed by offering me a sample of they're chef prepared meal and letting me join some of the fun activities. The center was very clean and organized. The staff had no problem showing us around. I noticed most of the seniors taking part in an art class and watching television.

About Day Break Village at Kennesaw

Day Break Village at Kennesaw is an assisted living facility in Kennesaw, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Day Break Village at Kennesaw for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Day Break Village at Kennesaw