Day Break Village at Kennesaw

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Day Break Village at Kennesaw

Average Rating:
JD30144 September 26, 2014

By far the best facility in this area, trust me, we have moved my mother to EVERY other provider in the past few years and I have been disappointed at each one of them until I found daybreak. Very family oriented, the staff is amazing and will not only keep you updated but treat you like family. 6 stars if I could!

Taylor1 September 05, 2011

Even though i was looking for a home for my father, the staff here made me feel very welcomed by offering me a sample of they're chef prepared meal and letting me join some of the fun activities. The center was very clean and organized. The staff had no problem showing us around. I noticed most of the seniors taking part in an art class and watching television.

About Day Break Village at Kennesaw

Day Break Village at Kennesaw is an assisted living facility in Kennesaw, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Day Break Village at Kennesaw for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Day Break Village at Kennesaw