Brookdale Kenmore Kenmore, WA

7221 NE 182nd Street, Kenmore, WA, 98028

Promotion ends in 7 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Kenmore | Kenmore, WA

December 12, 2012

By jojobear

My father has been living at Spring Estates for the past year. I am overall happy with his care and the facility. The food is good, the building is very nice and clean. The caregivers/staff are nice and caring. The other residents are very nice and friendly. Everyone seems happy to be living there. My father only needs minimal assistance at this time so I can't comment on the Memory Care. Their isn't a turnover in staff. I like the size, just big enough to find friends with similar interests and yet not too big. My Dad knows everyone. I know it isn't perfect but no place is.

October 05, 2012

By Harry2

Emeritus at Spring Estates is excellent. It's beautiful, wooded, very well-kept and well landscaped, a very pretty place. Rooms were immaculate, very comfortable, and it had everything mom would need. They offered everything. It just depends on if could live there without any care, all the way to 24-hour a week care. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

July 11, 2012

By srimba

Overall, I was relatively happy with the level of professionalism provided during the tour of the facility. The staff was warm and engaging and quite willing to answer any questions and concern I had about the place. The bedrooms were very nice and comfortable and the food services provided were quite flexible with varying degrees of needs from elderly people. I interviewed a few people who were there and they seemed generally happy and satisfied with the place. After a week of my grandmother staying there, I checked in on her, and she was quite happy with the place as well. This place was significantly better than the place where my grandmother had been staying before. The facility is well kept, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the other residents are easy to get along with. Overall I would highly recommend this place to all my friends and family in need of an assisted care facility.

April 25, 2012

By wbtfm

The staff was pleasant and the atmosphere relaxed and comfortable. The people living at the facility seemed at ease and similarly to be enjoying themselves. I had spoken with a number of those living there, and they all seemed happy and willing to talk to me about all sorts of topics. There were a number of fun and interesting accommodations available to the residents, including all sorts of activity centers, puzzles and computer access, musical rooms, gathering areas, and community events to keep things interesting. The grounds were well kept and the facility itself physically in shape. None of the paint was worn or peeling, the infrastructure seemed sound, solid, and safe, and the fixtures and materials in the rooms were of higher quality. I didn't seem to see anyone, either the workers or the residents, in a particularly upset, angry, or foul mood. Everyone seemed to be getting along well and there was a nice harmony about it.

January 28, 2012

By musicislife21

I would say this facility was definitely a 5. They are very sweet and make sure they take great care of you. Everyone there is treated equally and the staff is tremendously nice and get you whatever you need, is what I experienced from seeing the people living there. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nursing facility or looking for the right place for their loved ones. Sure there is always downsides to these facilities, depending on the person. But this is a great place, you won't be disappointed!

Photos of Brookdale Kenmore

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Kenmore

About Brookdale Kenmore

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Kenmore