Brookdale Kenmore | Kenmore, WA

7221 NE 182nd Street, Kenmore, WA, 98028

Reviews of Brookdale Kenmore | Kenmore, WA

srimba July 11, 2012

Overall, I was relatively happy with the level of professionalism provided during the tour of the facility. The staff was warm and engaging and quite willing to answer any questions and concern I had about the place. The bedrooms were very nice and comfortable and the food services provided were quite flexible with varying degrees of needs from elderly people. I interviewed a few people who were there and they seemed generally happy and satisfied with the place. After a week of my grandmother staying there, I checked in on her, and she was quite happy with the place as well. This place was significantly better than the place where my grandmother had been staying before. The facility is well kept, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the other residents are easy to get along with. Overall I would highly recommend this place to all my friends and family in need of an assisted care facility.

wbtfm April 25, 2012

The staff was pleasant and the atmosphere relaxed and comfortable. The people living at the facility seemed at ease and similarly to be enjoying themselves. I had spoken with a number of those living there, and they all seemed happy and willing to talk to me about all sorts of topics. There were a number of fun and interesting accommodations available to the residents, including all sorts of activity centers, puzzles and computer access, musical rooms, gathering areas, and community events to keep things interesting. The grounds were well kept and the facility itself physically in shape. None of the paint was worn or peeling, the infrastructure seemed sound, solid, and safe, and the fixtures and materials in the rooms were of higher quality. I didn't seem to see anyone, either the workers or the residents, in a particularly upset, angry, or foul mood. Everyone seemed to be getting along well and there was a nice harmony about it.

musicislife21 January 28, 2012

I would say this facility was definitely a 5. They are very sweet and make sure they take great care of you. Everyone there is treated equally and the staff is tremendously nice and get you whatever you need, is what I experienced from seeing the people living there. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nursing facility or looking for the right place for their loved ones. Sure there is always downsides to these facilities, depending on the person. But this is a great place, you won't be disappointed!

From Brookdale Kenmore

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Kenmore