Avamere Court At Keizer

5210 River Road N, Keizer, OR, 97303

Reviews of Avamere Court At Keizer

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

My grandmother lived here for about 10 years. She really enjoyed it, all the staff was very friendly and knew my father by name whenever he visited. They had pretty good food as well which my Grandmother liked. We went over and ate Sunday dinner there quite often with Grandma and it was very decent food, about what you would find at a buffet. It has a very nice courtyard in the middle of the building (it's shaped like a big circle around the courtyard). The only downside was my grandmother had to wait awhile to get in. My grandmother lived in the non-assisted living area. She was pretty sad when she moved out.

ThedrComfy June 22, 2011

Grandma loved living in this place. It was a pretty place, though somewhat outdated by the time she moved out. She made friends and did some group activities, both in house and field trips. They always celebrated birthdays and she spoke of that often. She always liked the food, a big thing for seniors. The dining room was lovely as we ate with her on numerous occasions. We thought the advantage of her being at this place was that she could get more help as she aged and needed it. As it happened we moved and she moved to a facility closer to us.

About Avamere Court At Keizer

Avamere Court At Keizer is an assisted living facility in Keizer, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Avamere Court At Keizer for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Avamere Court At Keizer