Avamere Court At Keizer

5210 River Road N, Keizer, OR, 97303

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Avamere Court At Keizer

June 19, 2013

I liked Avamere because it has comfortable and homey feel in it. The other thing I liked about the place was that they were in the process of developing a new Alzheimer's care place and if my husband needs to be cared for, I would be interested to have him stay there. The rooms were adequate, they weren't extremely spacious but I was looking to downsize anyway. I was looking for smaller quarters. The staff have been very nice and they've all followed up with me. I learned many from things from the staff about the services that they are providing or the services that we might qualify for. The residents in Avamere seemed more interactive and they seemed more friendly. They seemed to be enjoying life more. They are interactive with each other. They invited us to have some meals and I liked how they had their meal service there. They had some activities going on. There is a theatre where you could watch movies with popcorns being served. They had some exercises, card games, and table games. If they could just modernize their look at little bit as some of the furniture seemed a little out dated.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

My grandmother lived here for about 10 years. She really enjoyed it, all the staff was very friendly and knew my father by name whenever he visited. They had pretty good food as well which my Grandmother liked. We went over and ate Sunday dinner there quite often with Grandma and it was very decent food, about what you would find at a buffet. It has a very nice courtyard in the middle of the building (it's shaped like a big circle around the courtyard). The only downside was my grandmother had to wait awhile to get in. My grandmother lived in the non-assisted living area. She was pretty sad when she moved out.

June 22, 2011

By ThedrComfy

Grandma loved living in this place. It was a pretty place, though somewhat outdated by the time she moved out. She made friends and did some group activities, both in house and field trips. They always celebrated birthdays and she spoke of that often. She always liked the food, a big thing for seniors. The dining room was lovely as we ate with her on numerous occasions. We thought the advantage of her being at this place was that she could get more help as she aged and needed it. As it happened we moved and she moved to a facility closer to us.

About Avamere Court At Keizer

Avamere Court At Keizer is an assisted living facility in Keizer, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Avamere Court At Keizer for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Avamere Court At Keizer