Brookdale Kearney Northridge

5410 17th Ave, Kearney, NE, 68845

Reviews of Brookdale Kearney Northridge

nicnac December 08, 2011

Northridge has always fascinated me because it is near my place of employment so I drive by it almost day. One day I decided to take a tour of it because I have friends that work there. It's a beautiful place, on the inside and outside. Inside it has a barbor shop, a bank, and numerous other things that give it a city like feel. The residents all seemed happy. They offer complete cares or very minimal assistant living cares depening on the needs of their various clients. I'm not sure about the prices, but it's a very nice looking place. The staff was friendly and had no problem answering questions.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Kearney Northridge

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Kearney Northridge