NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Kearney Northridge

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Brookdale Kearney Northridge

Posted by firemomdeb June 07, 2015

My elderly parents wanted to see my brother who lived in Nebraska...its had been years since they could travel and almost given up hope. They both have disabilities that made it so hard to think they could ever go to Nebraska again. I was desperate to make this trip work for them but knew I needed a lot of help. My 1st call to a hotel told me they couldn't stay there, my 2nd call to Emeritus at Northridge connected me with "Gloria".....She was the help I needed for sure. Now, we were coming from California and she realized that she could help us make this trip work for my parents - and she did (with flying colors!) I flew in early to set up their room, met the wonderful Staff, they made living there work like clock work, they helped me with everything I needed to make my parents comfortable and I could see this was going to work just great. My parents flew into Nebraska and once at Emeritus, I could see that they felt welcomed and safe....in many ways, it was better than home for them. I am so grateful to know that from such a distance, Gloria and her Staff could make this trip a dream come true for my parents. We have nothing but praise for Emeritus and can see that helping the Elderly (or anyone) is their passion. It really shows....Thank you Emeritus!

Posted by Caring78963150 February 26, 2014

The main reason we chose Emeritus is because they have separate bedrooms with a door where most of the other facilities, they have studio type apartments. The staff was great. I know there are exercise programs and outings, they have movies. It seems like there’s something going on there all the time. We like the interactions we saw between staff and residents.

Posted by Ken12 December 28, 2013

I checked out Emeritus. If mom had not stayed in my sister, that's where she would be. It was relatively new, clean, nice and it met the requirements that I would want for my mom, if that was what we had to do. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. They had activities for the residents.

Posted by nicnac December 08, 2011
4.0

Northridge has always fascinated me because it is near my place of employment so I drive by it almost day. One day I decided to take a tour of it because I have friends that work there. It's a beautiful place, on the inside and outside. Inside it has a barbor shop, a bank, and numerous other things that give it a city like feel. The residents all seemed happy. They offer complete cares or very minimal assistant living cares depening on the needs of their various clients. I'm not sure about the prices, but it's a very nice looking place. The staff was friendly and had no problem answering questions.

Location of Brookdale Kearney Northridge