Brookdale Kearney Northridge

5410 17th Ave, Kearney, NE, 68845

Promotion ends in 5 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Kearney Northridge

December 08, 2011

By nicnac

Northridge has always fascinated me because it is near my place of employment so I drive by it almost day. One day I decided to take a tour of it because I have friends that work there. It's a beautiful place, on the inside and outside. Inside it has a barbor shop, a bank, and numerous other things that give it a city like feel. The residents all seemed happy. They offer complete cares or very minimal assistant living cares depening on the needs of their various clients. I'm not sure about the prices, but it's a very nice looking place. The staff was friendly and had no problem answering questions.

Photos of Brookdale Kearney Northridge

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Kearney Northridge

About Brookdale Kearney Northridge

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Kearney Northridge