Reviews of American Grand Assisted Living Cobblestone Court
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About American Grand Assisted Living Cobblestone Court
Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable sta available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident. Spacious living rooms, private or companion apartments, formal and informal dining rooms, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to ‘make their own’. A full range of activities is conducted on-site – with cookouts, outdoor leisure times, and trips for shopping, concerts, and tours. All provided with the care, concern, and commitment of staff members whose only goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents. Making Life Better Every Day... For Every Resident. Our residents know — and we understand — this is their home. Our job is to make it the most comfortable, secure, and enjoyable home possible. We are privileged to serve, protect, and enrich the lives of some very special individuals. It is a privilege we take very seriously. Whether for you or a loved one, you can rest assured we will provide a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure life for our residents.
In addition to our assisted living services, our community provides a completely self- contained, secure memory care unit for those with Alzheimer’s and memory-related dementias.
What We Offer:
- 24-hour staff
- State–of-the-art emergency pager system.
- Customized well-being package designed to fit the •Resident’s needs.
- Spacious common areas for Resident’s daily use to congregate in or use for private gatherings.
- Personal care such as bathing, dressing, administering medication, diabetic monitoring may all be attended to in the privacy of their suite.
- Companionship, emotional security and support.
- Comprehensive Activities and social programs.
- Internet café
- Spa & Salon offering the services of a stylist, massage therapist, manicures/pedicures, whirlpool tub with soothing music
- Rehabilitation services include on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy.and aroma therapy.
- Three nutritional, home cooked meals daily, snacks available anytime.
- Private and friendship suites with kitchenette
- Suites have open floor plan and are wheelchair accessible.
- Rooms feature vaulted ceilings, skylight dormers and hard wood floors
What Makes Us Special
Make your home in an environment where you have the freedom to pursue a lifetime of happiness and the reassurance that personalized care is there when you need it.
Photos of American Grand Assisted Living Cobblestone Court
Features of American Grand Assisted Living Cobblestone Court
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3000/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 0016337