Colonial Oaks Assisted Living

21601 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX, 77450

Reviews of Colonial Oaks Assisted Living

Caring87451350 August 07, 2014

We placed mom in Colonial Oaks because we thought it was a nice place. It's very clean and I think they do a good job of checking on mother. They have lots of games, movies, music, and happy hour. She doesn't complain about the food, just the similar menus from week to week. She has a studio room, but it was okay. Sometimes they say they'll do something and it doesn't get done so we end up doing it ourselves. I think the communication between departments may not be as good as it should be.

Caring82605050 April 12, 2014

Colonial Oaks was near my church. I was impressed with this place. I think it was newer and nicer than the other facility we saw. I could tell when I went to that place that it was more expensive than the other facility because of how it looked from the outside with landscaping to how it looked on the inside with the décor and the color scheme. It was very nice. I knew straight-out that I was going to have to pay more money if my mom went there. They did have a lot more activities there too. Also the staff was a little bit more professional. To me, they were like mature older folks.

About Colonial Oaks Assisted Living

Colonial Oaks Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Katy, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Colonial Oaks Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Colonial Oaks Assisted Living