Atria Cinco Ranch

24001 Cinco Village Center Blvd, Katy, TX, 77494

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Promotion ends in 5 days!

The best time to choose Atria is right NOW! For a limited time*, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2019. Don't miss this opportunity! - *Offer valid on certain apartments for move-in by September 30, 2017.

Reviews of Atria Cinco Ranch

October 28, 2015

The Solana at Cinco Ranch would have been my second choice. The staff that I met was great, although I didn't meet a whole lot of people there. It felt bigger. It's multi-stories, and my parents were more comfortable with a one-floor facility. They had beautiful facilities and a lot of amenities, but it felt more spread out a little bit, and I was worried about my mother, with her dementia, getting lost. I did not feel she could make it around there. One thing about The Solana that I really liked that I didn't see anywhere else was they had a workshop for men. It was a big room where they had these power tools. People bring them and they just had to share. They also had a swimming pool and a workout room with equipment. It would've been a perfect choice for my parents, with that first transition from their home, because they had some apartments and garages. It's location was great, which was directly across the street from a nice shopping area with restaurants and even a grocery store, but it was pretty pricey. It would be the perfect choice for that first leaving your home, when you're not really sure you want to give up your home.

July 28, 2015

By Lisa110598550

The Solana was beautiful. It looked like a very nice facility. The person who gave me the tour was really nice. Just the way it looked and the kind of facility, I think it would have been a lot more expensive, but I liked it. The people were very nice; they gave me the tour. It certainly didn't look like a nursing home or anything like that. It was really nice. The person who gave the tour was just really a nice person. It was a very favorable kind of visit. It was a fancier kind of facility and because of the kind of place that it was, I just knew that the cost would be prohibitive for us. They also have activities. They had a beautiful courtyard and a pool. It looked like an apartment for regular people, not for senior residents. I think anyone who walked in and took a tour might be impressed with this kind of place, and if you can afford it, it's great.

April 23, 2015

By Marlene25

The employees (all of them) are always cheerful, caring and helpful. The facility is always clean and well-maintained. Entertainment and activities are provided. The location is convenient for shopping and doctors. Food is good.

February 22, 2015

The Solana at Cinco Ranch was a very nice facility. Everything was spotless and clean. It just felt almost too stuffy for me in a way that they cared about how it looks more than anything. It almost felt like a hotel and not a home. In fact, when I took my mother in there and we sat down before anybody came to talk to us, she said she didn't like this place. It had nothing to do with the people there -- they were friendly and sweet -- but that didn't give her a warm feeling. It made it feel cold to her. They worked so hard to make it look so nice. It's probably the top of the line as far as niceness goes and as far as decorations. For my mother, it just didn't click for her; it was too fancy.

July 02, 2014

By Richard95304650

The staff is very professional. I am taken care of very well. They provide the highest quality of service!

June 30, 2014

By Steve40

We have experienced both Independent and Assisted Care lifestyles as the children of two aging parents. We could not be more pleased with the level of care, engagement and support provided by the entire staff at The Solana at Cinco Ranch. The transition from Independent to Assited Living was seamless. We are so pleased and thankful to have discovered your great facility.

June 30, 2014

By Joy20

Every need I have is met by the staff and other helpful residents who are already there. I have no complaint. There are many ways to volunteer if so desired.

March 31, 2014

By JeriK

Love-Love-Love the Solana at Cinco Ranch! My father in law is moving in soon...but only after we did extensive research and spoke with many of the long time as well as short time residents (the people who really know!) to get their opinions. Attentive staff, awesome food, tons of activities and an overall sensitive spirit to a Senior lifestyle. A Godsend to our dad and us as a family.

March 21, 2014

By Dont Pick This Place

To over priced, Care is Bad!! Staffing issues always short staffed never responds to call lights my family member had to call 911 instead of nursing taking care of them. Meds never on time, Director is rude and has no care or concern for your own concerns. To much money for the care looks nice but not worth it. Told lies to get us in and then charged more than quoted for little things. Be careful !!

January 28, 2014

The Solana at Cinco Ranch is probably where we are going to put mom when she gets to a point that she would need assisted living. I was able to visit the facility and I like the overall appearance. It appeared to be more of an apartment building and I like the spaciousness of it. It had really nice common areas. It was more like living in a really nice apartment building. They offer one or two bedroom apartments. Some of them have patios and direct ground access. They also have companion suites. The rooms were really spacious and they have nice ceilings. The staff were very good and they are very kind too. They have a full restaurant for the guests and the residents to use and they also provide assistance. The security system is good. They have alarm systems in all of their apartments. The staffing seemed appropriate.

December 22, 2013

By Disappointed57

Visit other places do not be judging by looks, nice to look at but the place really needs help with care of people. The leader of this place does not care or just does not know how to do the job. The corp office will not help they will make promises that will not be done and will not look and see what the true problem is even when it is right in front of their eyes. How hard is it to get someone who can run a good place and care. I'm not the only family member with the issues we are all in hopes that there will be a big change or they will be loosing families to a better place. State has been called and will continue calling until they make changes. To them it's about money and a lot of it.

September 23, 2013

By Barbara71534650

Solana was very nice and beautiful place. It was a bigger facility. Everyone was very nice. They had a lot of activities. They had Wii TV bowling, they had cards and crafts. They go on trips. When my aunt was there, she had her own apartment that had a refrigerator, a sink and a big bathroom that I liked. They had first class food, which was wonderful. They had three dining rooms, I saw two of them and they were both nice. My aunt loved it here. I would recommend them to others.

June 25, 2012

By Sir Lloyd1

The staff at The Solana all appeared to be really good at their jobs. Everyone their seemed to be very happy and enjoying being there.They have many different payment options so almost anyone will be able to stay there.There are many different activities that the residents can engage in.Residents have the option of assisted living or independent living.They have a very professional staff and there is someone available twenty four hours a day.The meals at The Solana are AMAZING because they have a professional chef prepare everything.

Photos of Atria Cinco Ranch

Services & Amenities of Atria Cinco Ranch

• Coffee Shop
  • Golf
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Atria Cinco Ranch

Located in the charming town of Katy, Atria Cinco Ranch is a senior living community where older people can live more independently, with discreet support from a caring, 24-hour staff. In addition to assisted living services, Atria offers Life Guidance® memory care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.

Atria is convenient to museums, historic sites, golf courses, local dining and shopping centers – and just 30 miles west of Houston. Amenities include a salon and spa, movie theater, art studio and woodworking shop, plus an outdoor saltwater pool and an inviting courtyard for gathering with friends. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals and a variety of engaging events every day, including planned outings to local points of interest like the Katy Contemporary Art Museum.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them to keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Cinco Ranch