The Fountains at Bronson Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Fountains at Bronson Place

January 30, 2014

By David72928750

The layout of The Fountains at Bronson Place is fairly nice. We went there for a visit. The architecture and the space seemed reasonable. They had inside parking available. The place still seemed fresh and the staff are friendly. We really like the place, but you have to buy-in to get into it. It's also a continuing care facility and that's what we liked about it.

December 02, 2013

Caring.com referred us to The Fountains. I think for somebody who is looking for a retirement place with a lot of other people in early retirement, this seems like a nice place to be. It was different compared to another facility I visited but it was definitely a nice place. They have a big community and for the most part, everybody eat at one place. They have this really large dining room that everybody went to. I think the physical property itself was a little bit older and a little bit worn, although the community was much bigger and seemed more lively. Their rooms were nice. I remember seeing one there that was re-done. It did a kitchen and a living area and it was nice. We had a meeting there with the sales person and we hung around and discussed things in a room there, but we actually had to get up and leave because there were people congregating outside because they're going to start an activity in that same room. So there were definitely activities in this facility.

August 27, 2013

By Robert49

I liked the area where The Fountains was located. They had excellent meals. I was happy with their room sizes. They had lots of activities and their staff were very nice.

June 26, 2013

By Becky10

The lady who showed me around was very good, very personable and very nice. She showed me the assisted and the independent living and I really liked them. The amenities and the rooms were very nice and I was very happy with that. The only thing that I didn't like was that they were expensive and I was not impressed with their nursing home.

July 24, 2012

By Tony Perkis

This facility had great service. The staff seemed very friendly and attentive to the needs of the people living there. The place was tidy and kept well, including the inside of the building and the outside. When I was there I did see the the staff serve the food, which was not of the greatest quality, but was sufficient. The one thing that stood out to me most was the way how one particular staff member took interest in the hobbies and stories of this particular gentleman. Through this you could obviously tell that the staff, at least this staff member in particular genuinely cared about this person. The way she recalled his family members names and stories was a refreshing surprise. The living conditions were decent there but the thing that impressed me the most was the caring staff. I would highly recommend this place to someone looking for a place to allow a loved one to live.

Photos of The Fountains at Bronson Place

Features of The Fountains at Bronson Place

About The Fountains at Bronson Place

The Fountains at Bronson Place in Kalamazoo MI is a continuing care retirement community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing in a gracious edge-of-town setting with acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Choose from several bright and spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences. Meals are enjoyed restaurant style, with optional wine service. We're ideally located on the city's prestigious west side, convenient to both Chicago and Detroit, as well as Western Michigan University. Attend a classical concert performed by the Kalamazoo Symphony, catch a ball game in Battle Creek, or explore a lighthouse along Lake Michigan. We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and The Fountains at Bronson Place offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. A Watermark retirement community.

Map of The Fountains at Bronson Place