Park Village Pines

Overview of Ratings

4.0

January 06, 2012

By VanderJere

In the early summer of next year I am going to have to put my grandmother in a nursing home. I am really not happy about it but I know it will be for the best. I am checking out homes early because I am trying to find the best one to suit her.I am trying to find one with lots of activities to keep her busy. This one does not have to many. I just made a pop-up visit because I wanted to get a real feel of the place. It was like the typical sit around in the activity room playing cards. There was not a lot of interaction between staff and residents. Most of the staff were young and appeared to only be there for the money. Some of them had to be constantly told what to do. And when they did do it they were not very pleasent. The one nice thing I can say is that their rooms were a bit roomy. Other than that I was not really impressed.

About Park Village Pines

Park Village Pines is an assisted living facility in Kalamazoo, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Park Village Pines for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Park Village Pines