Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter

December 17, 2012

By Viveca

I didn't like the layout of Courtyard Gardens because it's all spread out. There's a courtyard in the middle and they have all these doors. I thought for sure, if my husband would go out and take a walk, he wouldn't know which door to go in. It was all sprawled out large. But inside is more consolidated. And for its price, it just didn't seem like it was as clean as it should be. There are stains on the carpet. The staff seem to be friendly.

November 14, 2012

By hqvisa

This is a facility with a lot of love. I have visited since the place opened, and everyone is smiling. I don't know if it is because of the food, or that good Jupiter water, but it seems to be such a happy place.

About Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter

Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter is an assisted living facility in Jupiter, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter