Argent Court Atascosa County

Reviews of Argent Court Atascosa County

Overview of Ratings

4.5

By B.L.

The quality of service is excellent. The staff is highly attentive to the needs and wishes of the residents and perform their tasks with kindness.

By Anonymous

The employees are always kind and caring in their care to help us. We have word games and active games.

By B.H.

The quality of the services I receive are excellent. Very good care here. Caring, compassionate, hardworking employees.

By Eleanor

Argent Court seemed very clean, very nice, and spacious and wide open. They offered meals and had a library. There were places outdoors where people could sit. There were handrails on the walls, which was very nice.

June 06, 2017

By janet165338

My mom was in Argent Court of Pleasanton. She loved it when she was there. They had lots of activities, and she was involved in there. Everybody was very caring, and it's a small community. The food wasn't excellent, but it was good. They did cooking things together, exercise, played games, went on outings, and had people come in and play music, and everybody loved Bingo.

April 03, 2015

Argent Court is right next to the hospital where my mom went often, and she is familiar with it. She used to go there to play bridge every Thursday. I thought the place was nice. I looked at the rooms; the dining hall, and the visiting area were laid out well. The outside was nice too. There were three ladies that were playing cards, and I talked to them. One of the ladies there said the food was mediocre.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Argent Court Atascosa County

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Tai Chi

About Argent Court Atascosa County

Well-trained and caring staffers are available to assist residents 24 hours a day with showering, dressing, grooming, housekeeping, laundry.

The health and safety of residents is a priority. A licensed nurse is on site daily (M-F) and every apartment has an emergency call system. Assistance with medications is available.

Excellent amenities and services: free access to satellite and telephone service; full-service beauty and barber shop; mini-kitchen in each apartment; spa facility with whirlpool; daily social / recreational activities; scheduled transportation.

The common areas are tastefully designed with lovely antiques and comfy furniture. It feels warm and welcoming to family and friends. The home cooking is simply the best. Three meals daily, with lots of nutritious, delicious choices.

Argent Court is committed to providing exceptional assisted living that demonstrates our dedication to improving quality of lifestyle choices for seniors, and at the same time provides reassurance to those who love them.

Map of Argent Court Atascosa County