Ville Ste. Marie Senior Living Community

4112 Jefferson Hwy, Jefferson, LA, 70121

Reviews of Ville Ste. Marie Senior Living Community

Qtpi52 August 25, 2014

I have also visited And agreed with the first rating. It is a really nice, clean place. The aromas from the dining room each time I was there were great. The staff is friendly and knowledgable. I also work in security and was extremely comfortable with their security and life safety measures. Overall a very positive visit. I have place my dad on their waiting list.

pastors son August 26, 2012

The facility itself is very well kept an has a very homely feel to it. The interior is comfortable and well lit and seems to have somehow evaded the usual chemical smells of many similar assisted living facilities that I have previously visited. The staff and personnel are kind, polite, and obviously well trained. It is a nice and relaxing place to be for the visitor at the very least. Best of all, its residents seem to be equally happy with the arrangements as the guests.

From Ville Ste. Marie Senior Living Community

Nestled in the middle of a lush, green landscape just a short walk from the mighty Mississippi River, Ville Ste. Marie strives to exceed your expectations. Whether your lifestyle is active and independent or requires the assistance of a caring professional staff, we’re ready to help you live the best life there is.

Ville Ste. Marie gives you the freedom to create a custom living plan based on your individual needs. Services can be purchased as a package or a la carte as needed to accommodate life’s ups and downs. There are no entry or activity fees and our unique customizable plans make us one of the most affordable assisted living communities in the area and an incredible value for you and your family.

Ville Ste. Marie offers both an independent lifestyle and assisted living arrangements. Seniors choose their individualized services based on their needs, desires and lifestyle.

Thank you for your interest at Ville Ste. Marie Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Locally owned and operated by professionals specializing in senior living, Ville Ste. Marie is founded on a commitment to providing a positive and wholesome experience to our senior community residents.

Features of Ville Ste. Marie Senior Living Community