Chandler House

550 Deer View Way, Jefferson City, TN, 37760

Reviews of Chandler House

judymark August 19, 2011

My Mother has been at Chandler House for 10 yr. I've been in many assisted living facilities, and have never seen any that are as nice as Chandler House. The place is beautiful, clean, good food, and most of all, the staff are wonderful. Very professional, yet so kind, and loving. They really care about their residents.

HOMECARERN August 17, 2011

BEAUTIFUL HOME DECOR FACILITY IS VERY INVITING WHEN YOU STEP IN THE DOOR. RESIDENTS ARE ALWAYS ENGAGED IN ACTIVITIES AND REGULAR OUTINGS. NURSE STAFFED FACILITY AND HOME CARE EXPERTS SUPPLY OUTSIDE RESOURCES FOR FUNCTIONAL IMPROVEMENT. NEW DEMENTIA UNIT IS ONLY ONE IN OUR AREA AND MUCH NEEDED.

From Chandler House

Chandler House offers compassionate senior care in Jefferson City, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Chandler House shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Jefferson City, TN.

Features of Chandler House