Chandler House

550 Deer View Way, Jefferson City, TN, 37760

Reviews of Chandler House

September 25, 2014

By browneyedgirl1968

We had a tour in Chandler House, and we're very pleased with it. The staff member who assisted us during our visit was friendly and informative. I would say that they had typical rooms. We expected huge rooms, but their's were not. We did not have meals when we were there. We were told to visit some other time to check out their food. I would say that their dining room was very attractive. We were very pleased to see that they actually used cloth napkins. We saw some people in the activity room, but we did not really know what they were doing. The place seemed secured to me. My mother was not ready to move in yet, but that was where we would go when the time would come.

November 18, 2011

By S. Mancuso

My grandmother was a resident of this facility for several months before we had to withdraw her for home care. During her stay, I visited many times, and I always found the staff to be professional and helpful. We never had any issues finding extra room when other guests wanted to visit, and there was always someone willing to help us get her into a wheel chair for the occasional stroll. Other residents seemed in good spirits and health for the most part, and I never noticed anyone being neglected or ignored. I never had a problem with other residents wandering unattended. The food was also good, and my grandmother even bragged on it on occasion. The interior and grounds were both kept in fantastic condition. All these little details helped make visits more pleasant, allowing us to focus on our relative and less on the fact that she was no longer living in her home.

August 19, 2011

By judymark

My Mother has been at Chandler House for 10 yr. I've been in many assisted living facilities, and have never seen any that are as nice as Chandler House. The place is beautiful, clean, good food, and most of all, the staff are wonderful. Very professional, yet so kind, and loving. They really care about their residents.

August 17, 2011

By HOMECARERN

BEAUTIFUL HOME DECOR FACILITY IS VERY INVITING WHEN YOU STEP IN THE DOOR. RESIDENTS ARE ALWAYS ENGAGED IN ACTIVITIES AND REGULAR OUTINGS. NURSE STAFFED FACILITY AND HOME CARE EXPERTS SUPPLY OUTSIDE RESOURCES FOR FUNCTIONAL IMPROVEMENT. NEW DEMENTIA UNIT IS ONLY ONE IN OUR AREA AND MUCH NEEDED.

Photos of Chandler House

Services & Amenities of Chandler House

About Chandler House

Chandler House offers compassionate senior care in Jefferson City, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Chandler House shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Jefferson City, TN.

Map of Chandler House