Reviews of Willowick Assisted Living | Janesville, WI
No Reviews Yet!
About Willowick Assisted Living
We are committed to providing you quality care and service. This means we provide our team with foundational as well as on-going training to ensure that they are able to respond to the changing needs of those we serve. Being locally owned and operated allows the Willowick team to readily respond to those changing needs and to be involved with each individual resident. Our team is here for you.
The Willowick team is comprised of certified nursing assistants, nurses, chefs, managers, activity coordinators, and housekeeping/maintenance staff. Acknowledging the incomparable competence, experience, and professionalism of our team does not distract from what the foundation of Willowick is built on. The center of our team is YOU - the resident.
Programs and Amenties:
- Individualized plans of care for each resident
- Nutrition and dietary services including our 'Always •Available' menus prepared by our skilled chef
- Partnerships with physical, speech, and occupational therapists
- Partnerships with home care agencies and hospices
- Well rounded activity programs with options on site and in the greater community
- Volunteer program
- Transportation to doctor/dentist appointments is provided within 10 miles of our facility
Staffing and Care:
- Certified Nursing Assistants on staff 24/7
- Nurse on site during the week and available by phone 24/7
- Medication administration
- Emergency management
- Assistance of daily living activities including bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and more
- Ancillary staff including experienced chefs, activity coordinator, and maintenance
- Spacious and comfortable private resident units including two bedroom options
- Units are fitted with sizable bathrooms including room for wheelchairs
- Cable and internet
- Open and welcoming common areas for enjoying time with family and guests
- Enchanting landscape and relaxing patio area
- Visits with residents are welcomed and encouraged at any time
- Barber/Beautician services on site
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Wireless nurse call system
What Makes Us Special
Willowick's Janesville project is scheduled to open March 2017 with 32 new and beautiful assisted living apartments. Willowick's Janesville is conveniently located near Woodman's next to First Community Credit Union and Pontiac Convention Center.
Photos of Willowick Assisted Living
Features of Willowick Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $3750/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: Pending