Huntington Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Huntington Place

March 27, 2014

By Cheryl24

Mom is at Huntington Place right now. I chose this facility because I am familiar with it, and some of my friends' parents are already in there. The staff is very accommodating and very caring. They go out of their way to make sure that my mother is comfortable, and they contact me whenever there is an issue. The environment is very clean and very active. The rooms are updated and modernized, with lots of windows, so there's lots of light coming into the room, which is important. Heating is also very acceptable.

January 24, 2014

By Dianne12

Everything about the Huntington Place was wonderful. The staff, the rooms, and the care were wonderful. They offer a lot of outside activities for the residents. The facility was immaculate.

August 10, 2013

By Judith11

My mom moved about six weeks ago at Huntington Place and we've been very pleased with the condition of the facility and the people working there as well as the executive staff. They have been very informative and they got us back in a timely manner when we have questions and concerns. We are very pleased with the facility. It's very nice and the food is good.

February 08, 2012

By commercesd

We visited Huntington Place assisted living facility while in the area checking out places for uncle to live. The exterior was nicely designed, resembling a nice condo development more than a home for seniors. We liked that they offer a variety of care plans for seniors, which can change as the situation dictates. The landscaping made the space easy to navigate and beautiful to enjoy for walking and having outdoor parties. Seniors could enjoy the community rooms for activities ranging from reading and watching TV to listening to music, playing a variety of games, creative ways to exercise and other planned events. The fitness center includes regular instructed exercise classes, and assistance with equipment as needed. Seniors are encouraged to take regular daily exercise in various forms. The dining room was nicely decorated and the food very appetizing. We sampled some of the snacks, which were also delicious and nutritious. Every effort is made to ensure that the seniors eat properly and often to maintain their health and vibrancy. This facility accommodates all levels of ambulation efficiently and easily, with care and consideration. The private livings spaces were freshly decorated, airy and bright. Each had a unique quality personalized the way the residents find them comfortable. efficient and yet still spacious. The residents are regularly taken on interesting outings such as cultural events like music and art gatherings. They also get to experience many of the casual and fine dining establishments in Janesville and the surrounding areas. This is a very nicely designed living environment where the seniors appear very content and well taken care of, by competent and caring staff.

Photos of Huntington Place

• Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

About Huntington Place

Huntington Place offers compassionate senior care in Janesville, WI. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Huntington Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Janesville, WI.

Map of Huntington Place