Pioneer Village

805 North 5th Street, Jacksonville, OR, 97530

Reviews of Pioneer Village

August 30, 2017

By Mrs. Branscum

My Husbands 94 year old mother has been a resident for over 10 years and we have experienced nothing but wonderful, attentive staff and appreciate all of the activities made available to keep our mother happy and active. Our mother through the past 10 years has transitioned from the duplex, to the apartment and now the semi-assisted unit with the help of the staff it felt effortless and was a comfortable transition for our mother.
Mrs. Branscum, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Pioneer Village. We appreciate your kind words about our community and transitions within the community.

August 30, 2017

By gmattis

From the moment you step through the doors, you get a very warm feeling. The residents and staff all had smiles on their faces. It didn't smell like a nursing home. It just smelled like home. Lots of activities being offered. Great food.
We are honored that you feel the same warmth and love that we feel about our community. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

August 29, 2017

By Tamara Crewe

Pioneer Village staff are friendly, kind and accommodating to everyone! My grandma is very happy living at Pioneer Village!
We appreciate your kind words about our staff. It means so much to our team to be able to read a review their hard work. Thank you!

August 29, 2017

By WadeTB

Currently have elderly Mother who has been a resident with Pioneer Village for well over the past 10 plus years and has nothing but "Good" things to say about fellow residents, fun activities and supporting staff.
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your family's experience of Pioneer Village! We appreciate your kind words.

April 06, 2017

By Judith438843

I liked Pioneer Village very much. It’s really good, and I have nothing but good things to say, but I think my friend is not quite ready yet. It’s wide, spacious, and very livable. I would keep it in mind for myself when the time comes. They had a library, movie room, and everything that I would want if I would be looking for myself. Dennis, the person who gave me the tour, was very helpful, and everyone seemed very nice and positive.
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back again!

June 28, 2016

By Anne P

My mother has just moved into assisted living at Pioneer Village - this was a challenging process for her (and me!) and all of the staff were immensely helpful at every stage. Before we moved in, they helped both of us understand the services and community at Pioneer Village, and really helped my mother to feel good about the move. They communicated with me very well (I live at a distance) throughout, and the beautiful apartment was delivered to us in an excellent state. The Community Relations Director was essential in managing the process of getting things ready for us really quickly and helping my mother to be happy. Over the process of moving in, staff were helpful in working with our movers and us. ALL staff - from the Assistant Executive Director and Community Relations Director, to the Activities Director, Care Coordinator, and Environmental Services Director (and maintenance staff) made themselves known to my mother and I and were endlessly patient, dealing with any questions speedily; the receptionist and catering staff were calling my mother by name by the time we moved in. Residents were also very friendly - I feel like my mother has moved into a friendly and supportive environment, and she is settling in really quickly. I am so pleased that we found Pioneer Village!
Thank you for this beautiful testimony of passion for serving others. We take great pride in loving all our residents, family members and team members. So blessed by this team!

July 31, 2014

By Shirley89448050

Pioneer Village has an assisted living section, a memory loss section and a retirement living with some housing departments. They have people in wheelchairs but they also have a lot of retired folks who doesn’t want to cook and clean for themselves anymore. It’s a BEAUTIFUL facility. They have patios and everything is just gorgeous around there. I had tons of questions and they answered all of them. They have a chef and a sit down menu. They have activities to go out, cooking, work outs and church. I would like to retire there but I can’t afford it.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience visiting our community!

October 28, 2013

By Shirley Maidmenet

This is a first class facility in a very beautiful part of the world - old Jacksonville, OR. The service, food, décor and available activities certainly deserve a 10 star rating, not a 5 star rating. You can choose just about any kind of care(if needed) and of course personal transportation to varied functions and appointments. This is a very kind and caring facility-spotlessly clean and beautiful.

We were touched by your kind words about your experience with our community. Thank you for commenting!

Photos of Pioneer Village

Features of Pioneer Village

• Housing Extra: One Bedroom With Den

About Pioneer Village

Welcome to Pioneer Village, and Independent and Assisted Senior Living Community in Jacksonville, Oregon.

Our lovely senior living community includes full restaurant-style dining, weekly housekeeping, a full calendar of activities, cable TV hook-ups in all apartments, coordination of Transportation needs, and so much more. In addition Pioneer Village offers Personal Assistance Plans for those who need additional help with their daily routines.

Pioneer Village is located in the scenic and historical town of Jacksonville, Oregon, just outside of Medford. Our campus is walking distance to downtown shopping, great restaurants, and the famous Britt Festival.

Map of Pioneer Village