Riverside Presbyterian House

2020 PARK STREET, Jacksonville, FL, 32204

Reviews of Riverside Presbyterian House

Sandra D. June 23, 2013

Riverside Presbyterian House is a 12-story senior congregate housing and they have three floors for assisted living. It has a very good reputation. They were getting a room ready for my mom and she'll moved in next week. The rooms are spacious. They have updated many of the rooms by combining two to give you like a suite. The staff were very accommodating in helping out with moving in. They were extremely cooperative and very friendly all the way down to the maintenance staff. The residents seemed to really like them. They seemed to have a lot of activities there. It looked like a good choice.

Lou1 May 31, 2013

I would love to be in Riverside Presbyterian House. The apartments were nice and very clean. They had a waiting room. They also had facilities to take you to the doctors you need to go. The staff were so kind and very nice. If you don't ring your bell early in the morning when they think you should be up and out, they check on you. However, with regard to food, you have to prepare your own meal.

Carl 3 January 30, 2013

We were impressed with Riverside Presbyterian House. It's very nice and it had several options. Although we were not particularly impressed with the dining room and the meals that they have, but still they're acceptable. I certainly would keep them in mind as maybe a place that we'll go back to look at.

Caring8009 November 28, 2012

Riverside Presbyterian was close to where I live. The price is good, the food is good, and the rooms are big. The staff was fantastic and the care seems wonderful.

About Riverside Presbyterian House

Riverside Presbyterian House is an assisted living facility in Jacksonville, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Riverside Presbyterian House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Riverside Presbyterian House