Ft Caroline Gardens

9150 FT CAROLINE ROAD, Jacksonville, FL, 32225

Reviews of Ft Caroline Gardens

A Fellow Reviewer122419150 March 27, 2016

I visited Fort Caroline Gardens for my mother. It was not to my liking because it was more like an institution with several people living in one room. The bathrooms were inadequate because you have to go down the hallway to get to one. It wasn’t like living in a house; it was like living in a dormitory. There were many people in the hallways and the community areas. It just wasn’t for us.

My sister's keeper September 07, 2014

I have visited this facility many times unannounced and found the residents to be clean and cared for. The food was so amazingly good that even I was willing to eat it. They offered us lunch and the staff were so friendly and inviting. I walked into them singing or doing current events. Very peaceful place!!!

About Ft Caroline Gardens

Ft Caroline Gardens is an assisted living facility in Jacksonville, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Ft Caroline Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Ft Caroline Gardens