Camellia at Deerwood ASSISTED LIVING

10061 Sweetwater Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL, 32256

Reviews of Camellia at Deerwood | ASSISTED LIVING

September 11, 2016

By Greg111817

Camelia was brand new and had everything that anyone could ever want. It was too elaborate and too much, and my dad wants a small facility. It was five or six floors with multiple dining rooms and multiple places. It was very nice, and my wife said if we could, we would move there, but it’s not for my dad.

June 10, 2016

By Mrs. James734715

Camellia is clean, nice, and safe. They had a lot of activities to offer, but the price was a little bit high for my budget. I liked the physical surroundings, and the staff cared. They are knowledgeable and answer your questions.

Photos of Camellia at Deerwood

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Camellia at Deerwood

Welcome to Camellia at Deerwood, an independent living, assisted living and memory care community in Jacksonville, Florida!

At Camellia at Deerwood, we don’t just care for people - we care about people, and want to help our residents live the retirement of their dreams. Ready to hit the greens and perfect your golf swing? No problem. How about a European cruise? We’ll plan it end to end. Karaoke after dinner sound fun? Standard play. Gourmet meals for the most discerning foodie? Our chef’s are award-winning. Whatever you want to do, whatever your passions are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At Camellia at Deerwood, we pride ourselves on providing assisted living services when they’re needed. There are no cookie cutter plans here. Assisted living services can be added and customized at any time. Whether it’s medication management, helping with mobility, coordinating care with your physicians, or making sure you look your best at happy hour, our friendly, professional staff is here to help.

Map of Camellia at Deerwood