Atria Park of San Pablo

Overview of Ratings

4.4

September 26, 2013

By Colleen8

Atria was warm and friendly. They seem to have all the accommodations that were needed at the time. There was access to all therapy sessions. The food was good.

June 25, 2013

By Caring2016

The place is nice, small, and well-staffed. I think everything is excellent so far.

November 20, 2012

By JagFan

Atria was excellent with my husband, who was in the memory care unit for over 2 years. They are very caring and considerate of the patient. I felt they could of used 1 one more caregiver in the unit. The residents are fed very well with excellent food. Sorry to say I had to move my husband to a Skilled Nursing Facility for long term care.

May 19, 2012

By caring11

The Atria at San Pablo is a lovely assisted living facility. It is small enough to be personal and large enough to be well staffed. The staff themselves are courteous and friendly. Always willing to do what is asked of them, be it a napkin to wipe a mouth, or a towel to dry hair. The rooms are kept clean, and clutter free. The property is kept in tip top shape. The people who stay there are kept in the best condition possible. They are cared for by a various amount of providers, nutritionists, and nurses. Their diet is controlled and there is a variety provided so that they do not get bored with what they are eating. There are various activities daily for the patients to participate in. Anything from church services on Sundays to game nights. I do recommend this facility to anyone looking for a wonderful place for their family member, or even themselves. A great community atmosphere with a at home feel, properly staffed and everything you would need. It's like you're on vacation!

April 13, 2012

By commercesd

We really liked the stately, fresh, southern style look of the Atria San Pablo that we visited while looking at possible assisted living facilities for my friend's aunt. The location couldn't be nicer, as there is access to everything - from . golf, to dining and culture. It is also comforting that it is right near the Mayo Clinic, Hospital and Emergency Room. They have an impressive selection of living choices and floor plans to choose from, including various apartment sizes. The property includes areas for all kinds of activities, in addition to a cafe and club for residents, friends and family to enjoy. The events and activities include recreational fun, in addition to programs designed to enhance the senior's lives. The dining options included a stellar level of food service, like what a high-end hotel would offer. The meals we saw looked very appetizing. This is an outstanding retirement community, where seniors may enjoy many options for as much independence as they need, and still live in a safe environment, attended to whenever necessary.

Let Us Search For You

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: Licensed Nursing Care On Site

• State Licenses: ALF AL9546

About Atria Park of San Pablo

Atria Park of San Pablo is a charming, elegant senior living community located on the Intracoastal Waterway between historic St. Augustine and Jacksonville, Florida, offering assisted living, and memory care services. This location is near some of Florida's most beautiful beaches, downtown shops and directly across the street from the renowned Mayo Clinic. Atria Park of San Pablo is a leader among Jacksonville assisted living communities, providing a welcoming environment and compassionate care staff, delicious dining, dynamic calendars with more than 200 monthly events, and the freedom to choose which opportunities to explore next.

Map of Atria Park of San Pablo