Ashford Court

1700 The Greens Way, Jacksonville, FL, 32250

Reviews of Ashford Court

Puzzledpartner March 25, 2015

Ashford Court would have been ideal for me location-wise, but it seemed to have very little activities, so I wasn't interested.

I was disappointed to hear that the programming at our community did not meet your expectations. At Ashford Court, we strive to ensure that the care and services that we deliver are of the highest quality. We would love to learn more about the types of activities and programming that are of interest to you. We update our programming calendar based on the requests and feedback that we receive from our residents. We would encourage you to stop by and share your programming interest with us. Thank you for your interest in Ashford Court. Theresa Mark, Executive Director. I can be reached at 904-285-8827 if you would like to speak to me about your visit.

Margie7 December 23, 2014

I visited Ashford Court, and it was very nice. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. I saw them playing bingo. The dining area looked very nice.

Caring75823150 December 30, 2013

We choose Ashfort Court because it is close to home. It is a close-knit community. There are not many people there and they get a lot of individual attention. The staff is very helpful. My mom is in an apartment with a kitchen but it does not have a stove. It has a living room, a bedroom and bath. They have a very nice dining area where she meets a lot of nice friends. There are a lot of activities, but she does not participate.

Grace3 January 06, 2012

Ashford Court is a beautiful facility. It is always clean, fresh looking and smelling. They have young and polite staff that greet you at the door. All of the Staff know the residents by name and keep up with their individual activities and vistors. The Staff will tell you where your resident is when you sign in to visit them. This shows affection and appreciation for the Resident. The food is excellent, I have eaten several times with my Friend and the chef salad was better than you would get at an restaurant in the local community. They charge low fees for the meals if you do not wish for the resident to pay for the meal. The Chef comes out into the dining room and will go from table to table and ask the residents what they think of their meal. They provide multiple choices for the residents to choose from at each meal. They provide individual service to each table of Residents so they can continually order more food or beverage from the same server.They have multiple activities going on during the day for each resident to attend. They did seem to be lacking on activities at Thanksgiving for the residents and I felt it was because the staff wanted to be home with their families. However, they should consider that some residents do not have family in town and they were alone without much to do the long Thanksgiving weekend.They do seem to be disorganized in their laundry facility. They have lost several of my friends clothing. They just have you put the laundry in a bag with the Resident name on it and they return it the same day. However, without a count of shirts, pants, under garments, pajamas going out with each bag it seems to create confusion when clothing items are returned. They do not ask that the clothing items be labeled so many times his nice polo shirts were never returned to his room from the laundry. He remedied it himself, by having them sign a list of his out going laundry. They have excellent Physical Therapy on site for the residents. They seem to encourage them to fully participate and keep up with their progress and report problems to the Residents Doctor. One of the down sides of this particular facility is that the ratio of women to men is large. There are very few Men in this facility and it seems to create a problem on socialization. They have grouped all the single Men to eat together at the dining room. At their age they are not necessarily looking for a new wife so it can be intimidating at times. Women seem to just talk more than Men and the women aren't sports fanatics. My Friend's wife died earlier this year and his Son placed him in Ashford Court. His chief complaint is the lack of Men at the Facility and the food being too chopped up for him. Small complaints considering his lifestyle has dramatically changed in the last year. Based on my visitation, I would place my parents in this facility because it is clean, friendly staff, good food, activities, and the atmosphere and decor is traditional and looks like the living room you just left at your home.

From Ashford Court

Senior assisted living at Ashford Court offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Ashford Court, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Jacksonville has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Ashford Court, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Our Executive Chef prepares nutritous,low sugar, low sodium, diabetic friendly meals.___ 4-Miles from the Mayo Clinic___ Located within 5-miles of the beach and 45-minutes from historic St Augustine FL___ We have Occupational, Physical and Speech therap

Features of Ashford Court

• Minimum rate: $4100/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $5100/month

• Coffee Shop

• Psychiatric Care

• Pets Small Pets Allowed

Nurses

• Nurses Extra We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

Location of Ashford Court