Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

1315 2nd Avenue North, Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250

Reviews of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

BigbadDon January 20, 2017

As a current resident, I must say I am very fond of and impressed by Charles and the rest of the staff. Overall, they are very professional and knowledgeable as well as so nice and helpful. I hope to continue to be a part of the community for a very long time.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Ensuring the satisfaction of all residents is our goal. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident experience each and every day.

SmiVol January 13, 2017

After visiting and comparing 5 other communities in the Jax area, we recently relocated my parents to the Beach House the first week of 2017. After the first week, we can say we definitely made the right choice! From the location, look and feel, size and quality of the property itself, introduction with Amber (Marketing), Amy (Activities) to Charles (Executive Director) and the ENTIRE leadership team could not have been more helpful and easy to work with. As in any transition there are always issues to be resolved - we want to recognize Jason (Nursing) who went above and beyond to ensure the medical/medications were set for my parents. Many heartfelt thanks for your support of our family during this important and significant transition!

Smivol, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Beach House Jacksonville Assisted Living & Memory Care. You really made our day today!

MBarryG. October 24, 2016

My 95 year-father just recently moved into Beach House. What a great living alternative for him after living at home and being self-sufficient his entire life. The facilities are new and beautiful and close to the beach. The staff is very pleasant and professional. And my father even likes the food which is unlike his reaction when we were visiting other such residential facilities. Recently, Beach House was forced to evacuate the residents due to Hurricane Matthew. Mr. James, the Director, kept my family updated at all times regarding the current situation and next steps. He and his staff did such a great job under the stress. I highly recommend.

Donna Cappock October 17, 2016

My sister is a resident at Beach House assisted living facility. I am very pleased with the manner in which the recent evacuation was handler and at no time was I concerned with Shirley,s well being. We are fortunate to have Charles as the new executive director.

KLWarfle October 16, 2016

My Mom has been at Beach House for almost two years. The Care Staff is knowledgeable and very loving. It was impressive the way the team handled the evacuation during hurricane Matthew. We are blessed to have a new executive director who is an experienced nurse. Charles sees the potential in his staff and shifts team members around into positions in which they can be successful and better serve the residents. The staff is available, friendly and the front desk gals always greet you with a smile. In the two years we have dealt with a lot of turnover in director positions, but my Mom has been well cared for and feels secure and content.

appell October 10, 2016

My Mom has been living in the memory care unit at Beach House for 18 months. The staff is compassionate and attentive to her needs. She feels very secure there. We were so impressed with the way they handled the recent emergency evacuation. They made it as comfortable and stress free as possible.

BNetz September 27, 2016

Fine facility with an excellent staff....we have had a great experience and feel our loved one is in excellent care. Very easy to communicate and work with the team there as well. Michael and Lily are great up front...and the Nursing team, Culinary team and Facilities team all provide very good service.. I recommend a visit to the Beach House.

Mikey P September 01, 2016

The kindness and support my family received from the whole staff at Beach House while traversing the difficult and wrenching decisions we made for my mother was what set Beach House apart from the other facilities we visited. Sharif Charles James and more directly deputies Lily and Michael (Western Night) turned the deep reservations my mother felt into a couscous hope for the future. Something me and my sisters desperately needed as we clumsily tried transitioning my lovely yet dementia suffering mother into assisted living. I cannot ever repay them for the peace they brought to us.

ChristinaCGQVI July 28, 2016

Beach House doesn't take MetLife. It was nice, and the room that they showed us was a little pricey but nice. The staff was nice and helpful. The dining area was nice. We ate lunch there, and the food was OK. It's very clean.

Terry123917050 May 11, 2016

We found Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care a little bit sterile in terms of the ambience and it was not in a particularly good neighborhood. The staff was excellent. She was very enthusiastic, very knowledgeable, and certainly answered all the questions we had. She didn’t try to oversell it, but she was definitely obviously very positive on the place.

From Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care

Residents of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care enjoy the relaxed, peaceful life for which Jacksonville Beach is known. They have total access to resort-worthy amenities and individualized programs that embrace residents' physical, spiritual and intellectual well-being.

Welcoming Living Areas
  • Comfortable furnishings and beautifully decorated interiors create a warm and welcoming ambiance.
  • Private residential suites include all paid utilities including telephone, internet and cable television.
  • Scheduled housekeeping and linen services reduce time consuming household chores
  • Routine interior and exterior maintenance takes the worry out of living in a private residence.
  • Beautifully landscaped and manicured grounds encourage outdoor relaxation and meditation
Person Focused Services
  • Nursing services provided by licensed professionals offer reliable care and true peace of mind.
  • Around the clock trained associates ensure each resident's health and safety needs are met.
  • Caring, respectful professionals help maintain dignity while assisting with the activities of daily living
  • Customized, activity-focused memory care neighborhood concentrated on engaging residents with Alzheimer's and dementia-related diagnoses in one on one and group programs.
Total Wellness Programs
  • Cultural, social, spiritual and educational programs keep residents involved and entertained.
  • Music and art programs, planned outings and special events enrich daily life.
  • Exercise, fitness and wellness programs support body, mind and soul.
  • Personalized wellness programs and customized service plans continuously monitor health-related needs, providing quality and specialized care for each resident's overall wellbeing.
  • Extended Congregate Care services offered when and if you need it.
  • Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program offers people with Alzheimer's disease and other related memory-impairing dementias the care, respect, dignity and quality of life loved ones
Delicious Dining and Entertaining
  • Spacious dining, living and recreational areas include a library, internet cafes, art studio and crafting space.
  • Three nutritious daily meals, freshly and artistically prepared, lead to an enjoyable dining experience in our Beach Club Grille or Boat House Grille.
Thoughtful Extras
  • Scheduled transportation services are available for residents to outings, errands, and medical appointments.
  • Accessible laundry rooms on each floor for the convenience of residents and visiting guests.
  • Smoke detectors and sprinkler system throughout the community keep the focus on safety
Ambassador Program

Sometimes a little extra companionship can ease a transition, enhance a celebration and make all the difference when it comes to recreational activities. The Ambassador Program offers companion services that will give your loved one peace of mind and additional assistance where and when they need it.

The Ambassador Program has move-in days, birthdays and holidays covered - just because days, too!

Features of Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care