Autumn Village Assisted Living

753 Covington St., Jackson, GA, 30233

Reviews of Autumn Village Assisted Living

May 08, 2012

By Jtgeorgia

My father has lived here for 3 years. There has been very little turnover in the caregiver staff, which is a real positive. They do seek to go the extra mile in meeting the needs of their client/customers. I would like to see them to a better job in cutting down on the sodium content for the meals served, which keeps them from currently receiving 5 stars.

March 16, 2012

By Becky5

My grandmother was a resident at Autumn Village. I have only positive comments to share about this facility. The staff were always professional but caring and did thier jobs well, from the administration to the care givers to the cleaning crew. My grandma has alzheimers, as well as mobility difficulties. She needed assistance with personal hygeine, grooming and dressing. The staff made sure she was bathed, in fresh clothes, hair done and usually brought out to one of the sitting areas every day. If there were activities, the staff made sure they brought her to them. My visits were always unannounced and every time, my grandma was out of her room and being encouraged to participate. The ladies there took very good care of her. Beyond the personal care, the administration was always helpful and friendly, willing to answer questions or just chat a minute to let me know how Grandma was if I wasn't going to make it in for a few days. The facility iself was always clean and tidy and the grounds were well manicured. I only wish that Autumn Village also provided nursing home care as well. If they had, she would still be a resident there.

Photos of Autumn Village Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Autumn Village Assisted Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Bedrooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

About Autumn Village Assisted Living

Why choose Autumn Village Assisted Living:

Comforts of Home, from home-cooked meals to maintaining Dignity & Independence In a safe, nurturing environment is our goal and we have experienced Staff working 24 hours.

We form relationship-based Care that Focuses on the individual physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs. We make sure that your loved ones feel at home and get the ultimate attention they needed.

Standard Services & Features:

• In-house beauty/barber shop
  • Adult day-care
  • Three balanced meals & snacks
  • Bible and Worship Services

Our Daily enrichment program is designed to enhance the resident's daily life and nurture their spirit. This program offers field trips, shopping, church services and Bible Study, special holiday parties, gardening, art, music, and much more........

Our community offers a unique care alternative for the resident with Alzheimer's disease or other memory impairment. Our staff receives specialized Alzheimer training to meet each resident's needs.

Our staff is always there for you. We provide assistance with services to maintain your independent style of living, be it meal, housekeeping, laundry or simply companionshi

Map of Autumn Village Assisted Living