Elmcroft of Irving

2425 Texas Drive, Irving, TX, 75062

Reviews of Elmcroft of Irving

Melanie3 September 25, 2013

They were really trying to correct a lot of issues that are going on like maintenance wise and they are still looking for a community director. With regards to the staff, there are some good ones and some bad ones. During the week is good, but the weekend staffing is not good. We did have a good experience with Irving.

concerned resident July 22, 2013

I am a resident here at Elmcroft of Irving. Though there have been changes here in the Adminstration one needs to keep in mind is that there were great employees here. But most of all is that no one indivual can please everyone. There will always be disgrunted employees and residents.

ARHoops June 14, 2013

Elmcroft of Irving held family night last night and it was AWESOME! What a huge turn out! Mom and family thouroghly enjoyed it.

poppyngram June 13, 2013

We were almost ready to move my grandmother out, however, in just the past couple of weeks, you can see and feel things are changing for the better! Now, I would certainly encourage people to come take a look if they're needing a good place for their family -- we really believe this is the right place for Gram.

highmitchell49 April 23, 2013

I am a resident at this facility and had some concerns about the management so I contacted corporate and voiced my concerns. I was pleasantly surprised at how prompt they were in addressing my inquiries. Changes are being made and I feel like they are for the better. I am looking forward in doing my part in helping make our community become a role model that Elmcroft Senior Living can be proud of. We have a good group of people that care about the residents and are always doing what they can to make each and every resident feel at home. I would strongly recommend Elmcroft of Irving to anyone looking for a place for their loved one.

From Elmcroft of Irving

Residents of Elmcroft of Irving are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

We have Signature Programs: Vitality club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams to enhance the living experience in our community

Features of Elmcroft of Irving