Brookdale Irving

820 N. Britain Road, Irving, TX, 75061

Promotion ends in 13 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Irving

Caring93015750 August 27, 2014

I visited Emeritus at Irving. I think the facility was nice. It was very inviting and clean. The staff was friendly. They showed me the different types of living apartments that were available. Those were nice. It seemed like they would be accommodating. Overall, I was pleased with what I saw. It looked like it has all the accommodations that are required in an assisted living facility. The living environment looked OK. Everything looked clean. It was nice and neat. The room was nice, neat and orderly. The facility was painted nicely. There weren't holes in the walls or messed up floors. Everything looked really nice. I would surely recommend this place to others.

Woody5 June 26, 2014

Emeritus was a little older, and it wasn't exactly where we wanted to be. It was out of our way for where we live. We checked on the rooms; they were nice. I found the staff to be exceptionally nice and professional. I had no problem with the people who were there. I believe that they handled things like bingo, card games, and things like that. It just had an odor about it, and it just wasn't as clean.

Charles37 March 29, 2014

We put Mom into Emeritus at Irving. The best thing about it is the combination of price, convenience, and the program they have. There was no delay in getting her in. The rooms that we were looking at had two or three available. When I sat down with the staff, they answered all questions. We had a meal there; It seemed they have healthy food. They have bingo, church service, hobbies, jewelry making, and all kinds of stuff. But they only have one elevator for all residents, and it could only fit one person on a wheelchair at a time. So anybody coming from another floor has to wait for the single elevator to come up and down. They can provide another bigger elevator.

Eva7 December 02, 2013

I was very pleased with Emeritus. That would have been my choice if I need a place. They have assisted living, independent living and nursing home in their facility. I only saw a two-bedroom unit and it was spacious. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Kathryn5 November 28, 2013

My mom now lives in Emeritus. Although they are understaffed, the staff is great staff. They have indoor and outdoor activities. I will recommend them to others.

SterlingBeauty July 11, 2012

This facility is very beautiful and well-kept. The staff is very friendly and readily available to help with any of the residents needs or the visitors needs. The residents are not confined to stay in their rooms, they can walk around the facility and make friends with other residents. They are encouraged to engage in activities each day. They have several sitting areas where they can sit and converse with each other, watch T.V., play cards, etc. The landscaping outside of the facility is also beautiful, there are several places outside that the residents may sit with each other, or with their families and visit while their grandchildren play on the nearby playground.

caring6081 June 13, 2012

I chose this facility because it's near my place and it would be convenient for me to visit dad. The staff treated us very well. They were welcoming and I am satisfied with all the information they gave me. The residents there looked okay. It seemed like a happy place there and it felt homey. My father's room is small but sufficient. He would be comfortable in it. The dining area is comfortable and clean. It's a clean facility overall. I think the place is conducive for retiring people and they would enjoy it there.

sunshine5 May 15, 2012

The facility looked clean and the staff were very friendly. The prices were affordable. I think my mother would enjoy to stay here and will make friends with the neighbors. They also have senior activities.

Caring3 June 18, 2011

I made an appointment to visit/tour this facility and meet with someone to ask questions. I was/am premature in looking at one of these facilities for my mom but if/when the time comes, I would most definitely choose Emeritus in Irving. Outstanding facility and staff! I highly recommend to anyone that has this need for a loved one to visit and consider this place.

Good luck to all in making the best decision you can for your loved ones!

From Brookdale Irving

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Irving