Brookdale Irving Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.0

June 26, 2014

By Woody5

Emeritus was a little older, and it wasn't exactly where we wanted to be. It was out of our way for where we live. We checked on the rooms; they were nice. I found the staff to be exceptionally nice and professional. I had no problem with the people who were there. I believe that they handled things like bingo, card games, and things like that. It just had an odor about it, and it just wasn't as clean.

March 29, 2014

By Charles37

We put Mom into Emeritus at Irving. The best thing about it is the combination of price, convenience, and the program they have. There was no delay in getting her in. The rooms that we were looking at had two or three available. When I sat down with the staff, they answered all questions. We had a meal there; It seemed they have healthy food. They have bingo, church service, hobbies, jewelry making, and all kinds of stuff. But they only have one elevator for all residents, and it could only fit one person on a wheelchair at a time. So anybody coming from another floor has to wait for the single elevator to come up and down. They can provide another bigger elevator.

December 02, 2013

By Eva7

I was very pleased with Emeritus. That would have been my choice if I need a place. They have assisted living, independent living and nursing home in their facility. I only saw a two-bedroom unit and it was spacious. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

November 28, 2013

By Kathryn5

My mom now lives in Emeritus. Although they are understaffed, the staff is great staff. They have indoor and outdoor activities. I will recommend them to others.

July 11, 2012

By SterlingBeauty

This facility is very beautiful and well-kept. The staff is very friendly and readily available to help with any of the residents needs or the visitors needs. The residents are not confined to stay in their rooms, they can walk around the facility and make friends with other residents. They are encouraged to engage in activities each day. They have several sitting areas where they can sit and converse with each other, watch T.V., play cards, etc. The landscaping outside of the facility is also beautiful, there are several places outside that the residents may sit with each other, or with their families and visit while their grandchildren play on the nearby playground.

June 13, 2012

By caring6081

I chose this facility because it's near my place and it would be convenient for me to visit dad. The staff treated us very well. They were welcoming and I am satisfied with all the information they gave me. The residents there looked okay. It seemed like a happy place there and it felt homey. My father's room is small but sufficient. He would be comfortable in it. The dining area is comfortable and clean. It's a clean facility overall. I think the place is conducive for retiring people and they would enjoy it there.

May 15, 2012

By sunshine5

The facility looked clean and the staff were very friendly. The prices were affordable. I think my mother would enjoy to stay here and will make friends with the neighbors. They also have senior activities.

June 18, 2011

I made an appointment to visit/tour this facility and meet with someone to ask questions. I was/am premature in looking at one of these facilities for my mom but if/when the time comes, I would most definitely choose Emeritus in Irving. Outstanding facility and staff! I highly recommend to anyone that has this need for a loved one to visit and consider this place. Good luck to all in making the best decision you can for your loved ones!

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale Irving

Features of Brookdale Irving

About Brookdale Irving

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Irving