Atria Woodbridge

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Atria Woodbridge

September 08, 2015

By Michael112871450

My dad is at Atria Woodbridge. It is fantastic in every aspect of care. They make sure the residents are OK and if they need any help. The apartments are small but efficient. They're very clean, very nice, and very new. The dining room is large. They also have a separate family dining room. If a family comes to see the residents, they can all be in a private dining room. They have a salad bar. It is very nice. It feels like a restaurant. Everyday on the calendar is filled with activities. They have a man cave and a workout room. They have outings, movies, speakers, and entertainment. There is never lack of a choice for something to do.

May 23, 2015

By Don46

I was impressed with Atria Woodbridge because the environment, surroundings, landscaping as well as the restaurant had an impact on me. It appeared to be well organized, and to a degree, upscale. The restaurant area seemed to provide tasteful restaurant-oriented food rather than commercial or hospital food. The rooms were large unless you get the two-bedroom apartment, but they were also upscale. It was very warm and welcoming. It was very home-oriented. They had a calendar of events which was also impressive to me.

May 07, 2015

By John80227650

The rooms at Atria were nice, and the food was fantastic. It was laid out really well, but there were no nice walking paths for people to walk around on. They had transportation that allowed pick up and delivery to doctor’s appointments and the mall.

Hi John. Thank you for visiting Atria Woodbridge. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't a perfect fit for you, and we invite you to visit our nearby community, Atria Golden Creek to see if it more closely aligns with your needs. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

February 14, 2014

By George78053650

Atria was a very good facility. It was very close to the house and our church. My husband was impressed with it so we chose it. The staff was very friendly. They all knew my name and they were extremely nice. They had nurses to give me my pills and took my blood pressure. I had a hospital bed because I required one and I had a big room with a kitchen and a bathroom. The food was excellent; we had a dining room and we could pick what we wanted from a menu. I stayed there for a month before I went home. They have a lot of activities and it’s a very social place.

September 14, 2013

By LovelyDaughter00000349

I chose Atria Woodbridge for my mom because it had very nice grounds and she likes nature, so she had some space to walk around. I liked the quietness and peacefulness. The dining hall and the food were both good. The residents seemed to be in good shape. The staff were nice and helpful although I thought she would get more support but I ended up getting her a companion to be with her. The place was nice for someone who was more independent than my mom.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. I'm glad that your mom enjoyed her experience with us, and I apologize that we were not able to accommodate her needs fully. We are able to provide personal care for up to 21 hours per week which includes help with personal grooming, escorts, incontinence care, and scheduling of doctor appointments, but we know that our residents sometimes need additional help. If we can ever be of further assistance to your family, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

May 29, 2013

By Robyn2

I went to Atria Woodbridge and it looked like a fairly new facility. It was beautiful and well-furnished. The staff was very nice and helpful with the information. The apartments are small, but they are nicely done.

April 17, 2013

By Lynne4

Atria Woodbridge was a beautiful facility. Everybody was active. They had different activity rooms. A bus also took the residents to different places. A chef ran the dining area and the food looked fabulous. It was like a hotel. But the place was not suitable for my mom's needs. They also had additional charges for additional services.

November 21, 2012

By nohlranch

This is a great facility. My friends has a comfortable, 1000+ square foot residence that includes a living room, kitchen, two bathrooms, and a master bedroom. The place comes furnished with couches, coffee table, TV, dining table, bed, and a desk/chair. There are many amenities in the unit, including climate control and emergency button. The emergency button helps in case he needs help with a medical or grooming issue. Staff works around the clock and is very responsive. The residents are well taken care of. There is cleaning service every week so there is no need to do chores. There is grooming service to help him get dressed and medication regulation service, too. Regulating medicines is important because my friend has Alzheimers and sometimes forgets what medications need to be taken and when to take them. There is a good community, too. People can join activities such as card game or movie game night. This is a good way to meet people. The day I was there, we stayed in the lounge area well past 10 enjoying the company of others. Outside the community, Irvine is safe and fun. They have a lot of restaurants and parks that make it a very enjoyable place to live and retire.

September 27, 2012

By lovernacular

We decided to move my great grandmother from her previous facility because she wanted to be closer to the family. We chose Atria Woodbridge in Irvine because for one, the city is very clean, two, the facility is immaculate, and three, they had great reviews. The staff is friendly, helpful, and not lazy, which was a problem with her previous facility. The food is pretty decent, and my great grandmother really enjoys the activities they have planned. Also, they have a good number of Korean speaking staff which is the only language my great grandmother speaks, so that in itself was a big plus.

July 11, 2012

By MarloRuth1

This is a nice facility, and the helpers try to plan activities so the residents don't get bored. They have live entertainment, and guests are encouraged to sing along. They also have a billards room, something that my relative and I can still do together. The chef is really great, too, and is able to make customized meals. This is especially important because my relative is a diabetic and needs to be careful of what she eats. Overall, I am happy with her care.

June 14, 2012

By commercesd

We visited the Atria Woodbridge assisted living facility while searching for a place for my aunt to live in the region. The outside area was very nicely maintained. The grounds offered easy access for residents, where they can enjoy walking around freely safely each day. We could see that there was also plenty of space to have cookouts, parties and picnics. The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was beautifully decorated and furnished. The colors throughout the building were soothing and comfortable. Communal activity rooms were spacious, with comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many stimulating activities. Residents can also tend the garden. The facility can accommodate all levels of ambulation. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture. The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. Aerobics and yoga classes are offered, and they also have DVDs available. The residents go on trips to visit the many art galleries and museums, eat at casual and fine restaurants and enjoy the many cultural events offered. The residents here looked very content in their living environment and were well cared for by professional, yet kind staff.

November 28, 2011

By Lisa K.

Seems to be a lovely facility. Nice rooms, plenty of planned activities and events, and additional "common rooms" on the various floors with puzzles, games, computers, etc. Dining hall is very nice and the food is quite good. Nice little cafe and outdoor sitting area. Staff is very kind and helpful.

Photos of Atria Woodbridge

Services & Amenities of Atria Woodbridge

• Licenses: License #306002680

About Atria Woodbridge

Life at Atria Woodbridge provides hassle-free living with top-notch services and amenities that allow residents to enjoy life to the fullest. We employ a dedicated concierge to assist residents with any needs. Our social dining atmosphere is not only an important part of everyone's life but also an opportunity to catch up with friends. Atria Woodbridge: Resort-style senior living where residents engage life and thrive every day. This is not just a promise from the staff and programs of Atria Woodbridge. In fact, we strive to deliver on our promises and our residents and their loved ones consider us part of their extended family.

Atria Woodbridge provides the following services:

• Restaurant-style dining and Anytime Cafe
  • Staff on-call 24 hours a day
  • Sunny, attractive apartments
  • Housekeeping services included
  • Laundry services included
  • Scheduled local transportation
  • Full-time director and staff for events and activities
  • Personal emergency-response pendants and an emergency call button in each apartment

Map of Atria Woodbridge