Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Brown Deer Place
I visited this facility
I really enjoyed the location. It is out of the way but close enough for public transportation. I also really enjoyed the scenery, lots of beautiful land surrounding the area. There are also many activities that the elderly can participate in. There are many nature trails nearby-which is great because my grandmother likes to be outside. One negative I found was that they do not provide transportation of their own, no mini-bus owned by the facility. Also for the space provided the cost is a little high. Most of the indoor common areas were small and seemed clustered. They do allow pets, with approval; which is excellent. The staff was really helpful, but knew when to back off and let us ask the questions.
Location of Brown Deer Place
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities