Inver Glen Assisted Living

7260 S Robert Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55077

Reviews of Inver Glen Assisted Living

Laurieg200 March 30, 2012

A beautiful, clean, well-run facility with a sincere, caring staff! After caring for my Dad (who subsequently died of cancer) and my mother (with dementia) for a long time, knew it was time to move her. The Director, Julie, has been so helpful, always gives guidance, returns calls quickly and seems to know mom really well. I am not sure how she does it with numerous residents! She was especially helpful as we muddled our way through transitioning mom into assisted living, then into memory care. The staff treats our mother with respect and appreciates her sense of humor. We always feel welcomed to visit or stay for supper! The programs and events they offer are interesting and appropriate.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Inver Glen Assisted Living

Inver Glen Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Inver Grove Heights, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Inver Glen Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Inver Glen Assisted Living