Reviews of Wellbrooke of Avon
January 11, 2017
I am/was a resident of this facility
November 24, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
December 26, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of Wellbrooke of Avon
Services & Amenities of Wellbrooke of Avon
- Minimum Rate: $2730/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 013085
About Wellbrooke of Avon
Welcome to Wellbrooke of Avon
The residential assisted living apartments of Wellbrooke of Avon offer a variety of floor plans and professional assistance with activities of daily living. Our apartments offer the perfect setting to feel comfortable and at ease knowing support is nearby when needed.
Residents enjoy delicious dining choices around the clock, a fun and inclusive social atmosphere, plus all the conveniences one might desire. All in one place. All under one roof. Plus, a wealth of fun and welcoming common areas — both inside and out — will make not only residents but family and friends feel like they’re all part of a neighborhood.
At Wellbrooke, quality of care goes beyond our beautiful accommodations. It means staying involved and engaged in the life you love and the things you enjoy. For this reason, we not only offer gracious living in beautifully-designed private apartments but also a variety of enriching activities and a professional staff guided by our unique assisted living philosophy, “We are here to help you take care of you.” This ensures that our residents are offered the perfect setting in which to feel independent, comfortable, and at ease while knowing support is nearby when needed.
- Peace of mind that comes with a licensed residential center
- Assistance with everyday activities such as ambulating, bathing and grooming
- Medication management and reminders
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- On-site rehabilitative and long-term care if needed
- Dining three times a day, or when desired by the resident
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR HOSPITALITY
- Convenient, covered curbside entrance
- Common spaces for residents, family and friends to gather
- Landscaped outdoor green spaces and walking paths
- Outdoor courtyard with comfy seating and a fire pit
- Perfect location just across the street from Indiana University Health West Hospital
CASUAL AND FINE DINING OPTIONS
- The Woodside Bistro for coffee and quick snacks
- The Cascade and Springs restaurants for traditional dining
- The Woodside Pub for pre-dinner drinks and happy hour beverages
- The Gathering private dining room for special family occasions
- Scheduled social, cultural and recreational activities
- Indoor game room and outdoor putting green
- Art studio and music room with piano
- Big-screen movie theater
- Full-service hair salon with spa privileges
- Fully equipped exercise and health gym
Thank you for your interest at Wellbrooke of Avon. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.