Rosewalk at Lutherwoods

1301 N. Ritter Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, 46219

Reviews of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods

October 31, 2012

By dscheffer

This is a GREAT place! My loved one lived here and she very much considered this her home. The staff and atmosphire of the building, just make you feel so welcome as soon as you walk in the door. They are so caring and compassionate, especially their nursing staff. This is a wonderful place for anyone looking for Assisted Living! A+ and highly reccomended!

September 27, 2012

By querencia

This was the second assisted living facility in the Indianapolis area that I visited in one weekend. The difference was like night and day. This was a charming, warm homey place to live. It was so comfortable feeling that I hesitate to call it a "facility." The staff all were interacting with the people who live there, even when there was no particular reason or need to do so. I have never encountered this before. There are more choices in types of individual apartments than in most facilities. When you move in you can choose the decor and colors of your apartment. This is also unique in my experience. One of the ladies with whom I spoke at some length said that a friend of hers got tired of the color of her studio apartment and had it repainted a different color after 3 years. When I spoke with one of the staff, they seemed to be very proud of the facility and said that she felt personally responsible to make certain that the "guests" not only were cared for, but had the best possible quality of life. Another guest said that he had made several suggestions about new activities and "outings" and they were not only taken seriously, but some had already been started. The dining is more like a very high quality casual restaurant than the "cafeteria" dining that many facilities offer. They also have regular shopping and other trips, so their residents can maintain a life style very much like that which they had before. This is a very nice idea. This is the second facility that is now on my "A" list.

Photos of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Rosewalk at Lutherwoods

Our Community

Caring people make the difference at Rosewalk. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare that are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.

Rosewalk offers a full continuum of retirement living and healthcare solutions designed to accommodate a diversity of lifestyle choices.

Rosewalk is close to emergency health care and a full service hospital, with easy access to I-70 and I-465, shopping centers and restaurants.

Accepting private pay, Medicaid Waiver, Money Follows the Person, VA Aide and Attendance, and Long Term Care Insurance.

Our Services

Assisted Living Apartments

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Map of Rosewalk at Lutherwoods