Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

7525 Rosegate Drive, Indianapolis, IN, 46237

Reviews of Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

Leslie45 July 21, 2015

Rosegate Assisted Living is close to where we live. The houses were very well maintained. The staff was very attentive. It was just a really pretty area to live in. There were lots to do. I like that all of them have the same thing, e.g., the 24-hour care, emergency service, and free transportation. Also the pricing was very reasonable.

Donna105885350 April 28, 2015

The first time I had checked out Rosegate, the people were very nice and answered all my questions. They took me around to assisted living and garden homes, and what I saw were very nice and clean. The staff was awesome; they intermingled with the people, and the people know their names. They knew the people’s names calling out by names. The living quarters were a lot bigger than most of the places I went to, and for the money they were a lot less plus it is only a 1 mile from my house which makes a big difference.

Caring107254261 March 07, 2015

I had seven back surgeries, and I really got a lot of physical therapy as well as personal care at Rosegate. They would come to my room and help me get up; it was really good. I just have caregivers come in every day and help me. They will take you to the doctors and grocery stores. Everything was included. They have areas and rooms for in-patients. They have a rehab center which also is like a nursing home, and they have Alzheimer’s and memory people in there. It’s a really nice facility.

The housing at this location for the Garden Homes has rooms with one bath, one bedroom, and a washer and dryer. They put a pin around your neck so if you fall it will notify somebody. I live at the end of the building, so if I heard something outside or someone is knocking at my door and I don’t feel comfortable, I could push the button, and they would check on it.

Donna101503250 January 21, 2015

My mother is moving into an assisted living apartment today. We chose Rosegate for her because we know people that had been there and have liked it. It is close to my house. I have been my mother's caretaker, so having her closer is a lot easier. I have talked with their staff several times, and they always helped me with everything we need. We have eaten there, and the food was great. They have activities posted, and we had discussed it. Those were very well communicated.

Marla3 June 28, 2013

Mom is at Rosegate in Indianapolis. good care there. She likes the food and the facility seems very nice. I think what bothers her a bit was that her room doesn't have a view and her house was near, which makes her wants to be in her house.

Linda63071950 June 07, 2013

My parents loved it in Rosegate. We were very pleased and loved it as well. I would absolutely recommend it to my friends.

lmb1 November 20, 2012

I was visiting a friends Mother who was confined to a room so I was not able to see any amenities. The staff was friendly and stopped in her room to say "hi". We spoke briefly as she was very busy as was all the other staff. The facility did not have the "odor" that I had been told it had about a month or so ago. I'm sure those are problems that cannot be controlled. The facility seemed clean inside and the outside had curb appeal as it was summertime and the tress and flowers looked very nice. Overall I'd give this assisted living facility a 4.

JohnnyFrank September 13, 2012

Overall, Rosegate is a wonderful assisted-living community for those who need it. The facilities are very modern and there are a lot of things to keep the residents happy and entertained. My grandmother has always loved playing bridge and there were several others at the facility with whom she could play. The staff was very friendly as well. The only complaint I have is that some unscrupulous staff member has stolen money from my grandmother's purse before. I understand this probably happens from time to time at every assisted living facility, but it is something to be aware of.

From Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

Our Community

Caring people make the difference at Rosegate. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare that are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.

Rosegate offers a full continuum of housing and healthcare solutions designed to accommodate a diversity of lifestyle choices and healthcare requirements.

Conveniently located with easy access to I-65, Rosegate is close to shopping centers, restaurants, emergency healthcare, and full service hospitals.

Our Services

Assisted Living Apartments

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Features of Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes