Oasis at 30th

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Oasis at 30th

May 11, 2016

By RickUISDI

Oasis at 30th was a brand-new, clean facility with the biggest rooms of all the places I've visited and a huge dining facility. The people seemed to be very nice and very helpful. In fact, they performed an evaluation on Mom to make sure that they would be able to care for her. This is probably the one that I would choose. The only thing I did not like about it was that she was not going to be able to bring her pet.

November 30, 2015

By Caring Visitor2

I visited Oasis at 30th, and I can say that it was a good community. The rooms and apartments were very nice. The staff who toured me around was informative and good. I hadn't really observed any activity when I visited, but I know I would love to live there. I would highly rate my visit to that community.

Photos of Oasis at 30th

Services & Amenities of Oasis at 30th

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 15-013347-2

About Oasis at 30th

Oasis at 30th is an assisted living facility in Indianapolis, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oasis at 30th for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Oasis at 30th