Oasis at 30th

5651 E. 30th Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46218

Reviews of Oasis at 30th

RickUISDI May 11, 2016

Oasis at 30th was a brand-new, clean facility with the biggest rooms of all the places I've visited and a huge dining facility. The people seemed to be very nice and very helpful. In fact, they performed an evaluation on Mom to make sure that they would be able to care for her. This is probably the one that I would choose. The only thing I did not like about it was that she was not going to be able to bring her pet.

Caring Visitor2 November 30, 2015

I visited Oasis at 30th, and I can say that it was a good community. The rooms and apartments were very nice. The staff who toured me around was informative and good. I hadn't really observed any activity when I visited, but I know I would love to live there. I would highly rate my visit to that community.

About Oasis at 30th

Oasis at 30th is an assisted living facility in Indianapolis, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oasis at 30th for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Oasis at 30th

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 62

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 15-013347-2