Morningside of College Park

8810 Colby Blvd, Indianapolis, IN, 46268

Reviews of Morningside of College Park

Cathy023016 August 22, 2016

My visit with Morningside was great. They had been very helpful. It seemed like they had something going on every day. I met their activities director who was very nice. It just seemed like they had activities all the time and were very good about encouraging everybody to participate. I had lunch there, and it was good. That's where I wanted my mom to be. It felt very friendly and like all of the residents were happy. It just felt good.

Thank you!! We appreciate all feedback, good and bad. I am happy to read that your experience at MorningSide Of College Park was positive. We take great care in ensuring that our residents needs are met and that they are happy in their home. Thank you again for your feedback.

JD5 January 24, 2016

Morningside is clean, reasonably priced, and there’s plenty of staff. They seemed to be doing a good job. They call me all the time, and seem to be on top of it. My mother is living there. The rooms are nice. They have activities for them. They seem to have a good menu.

Millie4 November 25, 2015

Morningside of College Park was a very nice facility. It wasn’t old, but I think they had done some renovations because it seemed really nice on the memory care side. The staff seemed very nice. This was the first place where I saw many residents engaged, so I was very impressed. The dining area was relatively small, but it seemed nice and clean. Nothing stood out to me. The area where they were doing activities needed to be a little bit bigger because there were so many residents participating.

Anonymous114513250 October 28, 2015

We considered Morningside of College Park because they were upfront about taking Medicaid patients. It was an older facility, but it seemed more comfortable and less stiff than the other places in Carmel. The rooms were much larger, and they seemed to have more activities. The staff seemed to be very good. The interactions with the residents there seemed to be very friendly; they all knew each other.

Anonymous110668650 July 13, 2015

Morningside of College Park was very nice, but it was not licensed. They applied for it, but I wanted to make sure that my uncle gets into a licensed facility. I only met one lady, and she was very nice. The room was nice, but I want the closet to be closer to his bed. They had bingo and puzzles. Their dining area looked more like a cafeteria.

mikeberghoff51 March 24, 2015

My mother happily lived in Morningside for 3 1/2 years: 3 years on the Assisted Living side and 6 months in the Memory Care unit. My mother lived in Fort Wayne prior to Morningside and experienced a number of health issues which prompted the relocation to Indianapolis. Before my mother left Fort Wayne, I looked at 8 other Assisted Living Communities; and my mother visited two of those facilities before deciding on Morningside. She never looked back and was delighted with Morningside's food services, living arrangements and activities. I can honestly say that living at Morningside increased my mother's life by a good two years. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to move my mother from the Assisted Living Unit to the Memory Care Unit. After running my mother through two other rehab facilities following a surgery and bout with pneumonia, my mother was delighted being able to enter Morningside's Memory Care Unit with her own furnishings. Though my mother only had minor dementia, the last six months of her life were spent in the Memory Care Unit. The staff was outstanding! Mom swore the food was not as good in the Memory Care Unit; yet, I know otherwise. Like everything else in her body at that time, her taste senses were getting old too. While my mother always wanted to do for herself, in the end, the staff bathed her, changed her bandages and bedding, dressed her and got her to the bathroom. Though she fought it, she needed 100% care in the end. I can not say enough good things about her care and the staff in the Memory Care Unit. Most important, they were there in the end. If your parents are beyond being on their own, you must consider Morningside and later in life the Memory Care Unit.

Carlett February 26, 2015

Morningside has memory care and assisted living; both of them are fine. The apartments for assisted living are big, some are 2-bedrooms, but all of them are nice. Memory care has its own dining room, and the food is good. They have different directors for activities for the seniors and for the memory care.

Fritzy58 February 06, 2014

My mother, age 98, has been a resident at Morningside in Indianapolis, for more than 1 1/2 years. All I can say is this place is truly incredible. My mother can be a handfull and the staff takes great care of her many needs and demands. Also, the food they serve to their residents is excellent, plentiful and nicely presented. We would reccomend this facility to anyone seeking care for an aged loved one.

From Morningside of College Park

Morningside of College Park is the premiere Indianapolis retirement community offering independent and assisted living apartments and memory care. Enjoy our beautiful lakeside setting with balconies or patios in each apartment.

At Morningside we are driven by core values including respect, trust, and compassion. For example, our management believes in core values such as respect and it shows in our decision not to segregate our assisted living residents. Each resident maintains their own home apartment and the care, as needed, is brought to where they reside.

One of the biggest features that set us apartment from other communities in our area is our very large apartments and abundant closet space. Also, with every apartment, there is a free storage locker that provides additional storage for out of season clot

Features of Morningside of College Park

• Minimum rate: $2850/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $3600/month
  • Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites

• General Store
  • Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Craft Room With Kiln, Chapel, Theater

• Internet Enabled Rooms