Reviews of Crestwood Village West | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Crestwood Village West
Crestwood West offers several lifestyle options for active adults as well as tailored assisting living services that embody Crestwood’s commitment to care and good health. Tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood, the west campus offers easy access to Chapel Hill shops and the Washington Street corridor.
Assisted Living at Crestwood Village is the perfect combination of housing, personalized support services and around-the-clock care for those who require help with daily living. Assisted Living residents enjoy the privacy and convenience of their own apartment home while receiving assistance with meals, daily activities, laundry and housekeeping. The highest level of care also includes frequent room checks, assistance with medications, grooming, dressing and more. All Assisted Living residents enjoy a full-service dining room, free transportation, a caring staff and social engagement opportunities every day of the week.
Included Assisted Living Services:
- 24-hour care, seven days a week
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Three delicious, nutritious meals served daily plus snacks — menu planned by registered dietician
- Weekly housekeeping, trash removal and flat linen service
- Wellness checks to carefully evaluate that the right personal care plan is in place
- Free personal trainers and fitness center designed specifically for seniors
- Free scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping trips and other community outings
- A full social calendar planned by a certified activities director, including day trips and outings
Optional Assisted Living Services:
- Medication administration* or reminders
- Professional care management
- Assistance with showering or bathing
- Assistance with incontinence care
- Assistance with morning wake-up or evening bedtime routines
- Personalized individual assistance
- Room checks every 2 hours
- Frequent reminders and memory cues
- Meal and activity reminders
- Tray service to apartment
- Escort service to dining and activities
- Specialized diets
- No buy-in or endowment fees
- Monthly payment includes utilities
- Free bus transportation
- Award-winning 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Crestwood Connector electronic communication
- Full-service restaurant style dining room open seven days a week
- Private dining room and ballroom available for residents
- On-site health clinic
- Full-service beauty and barber salon
- Refreshing pool with relaxing sun deck
- Professional landscaping and lawn-care
- Award-winning studio and one-bedroom floor plan designs
- Limited number of two bedroom floor plans
- Spacious living room and dining room
- Fully equipped step-saver kitchen
- Individually maintained climate control
- Walk-in shower or full-size bathtub/shower combination
- Private patio or balcony
What Makes Us Special
At Crestwood Village, without the cost and worry of home maintenance, property taxes or skyrocketing electric bills, you’ll be free to enjoy life renewed and celebrate more time with friends and family. Deeper connections. Healthier lives. And a lifestyle as active as you want!
Photos of Crestwood Village West
Features of Crestwood Village West
- Minimum Rate: $1749/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 830
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 46-4001022