Crestwood Village South

8809 Madison Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, 46227

Reviews of Crestwood Village South

Caring108029250 March 21, 2015

My son moved me here in Crestwood Village South, and I have only been here for a month, but I love it. They have things going on. They bring in fresh vegetables and fruits once a week that you can buy. They have just about everything that I need. I have a studio apartment with small kitchen, a bathroom, and a little dressing room. Next month, they are going to have an assisted living building open. They just built it. I mean, they have assisted living, but they built a special building for it. I am in the independent living, but I can have assistance if I need it. They activities like sing-a-long, bingo, Wii bowling, bible study, and movies. They take trips, and they even have a fitness center. I am happy that my son found it, because I have looked at some and I am not happy with them. This one does have a lot.

Also, they are very protective. I am not a noisy person, and the next thing I know, the woman that takes care of this building and the maintenance team comes up to check on me because my neighbor has not heard me. If they don't see you for a while or they have any complaints that nobody can hear you or they do not know where you are, they come and check. I just love it here.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Crestwood Village South

Crestwood Village South is an assisted living facility in Indianapolis, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Crestwood Village South for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Crestwood Village South