Lincoln Court

850 Lincoln Drive, Idaho Falls, ID, 83401

Reviews of Lincoln Court

LyndsaySessions November 06, 2014

The staff is amazing they are all very helpful and kind. Great atmosphere and great people.

Lovely Lady 0000321 August 26, 2014

Lincoln Court is good for my father. He’s getting proper nourishment and the healthcare he needs. He knew some people there and he felt comfortable there. It was a little more in line with what he was used to. He has a studio. It has a kitchenette and it’s nice. It’s well kept. I liked the nursing care and I think it’s a very warm family place. He has diabetes and where he’s at, it’s more controlled.

Judy62981750 January 24, 2014

My father-in-law was in Lincoln Court before he died. I think they were wonderful. I liked the activities that they have. One of the only things that he still liked to do was go on drives and so they would have a field trip every week, which was good. They had family get together during holidays, so that you could invite your family to come and have dinner like when we went to the Fourth of July celebration up there. The staff was really super friendly and very personable. He had a studio apartment, so it was basically a living room, which also doubles as a sleeping area with a kitchenette. All the rooms that we saw had a nice big outside window. They had a nice welcome basket, the newer type TVs, and they had appropriate things in it. They had locked areas for the medicines inside the room and a nurse would come out and get the medicine, which was good. The food was wonderful. It was run like a restaurant. They had specials and you could order anything special off a menu. The people at the restaurant were really, really nice. It seemed like everybody knew everybody. They just were really super friendly. I liked best the people that worked there and the way that they run their programs. They always had people coming in and out, and doing things and family activities that even if it's not your own family, I thought it was good to be around with those other people.

From Lincoln Court

Our philosophy of service at Lincoln Court Retirement Community is that Independent and Assisted Living encourages an active and free senior lifestyle that supports residents' privacy and dignity. Our senior apartments are considered the largest and most spacious in Idaho Falls. Lincoln Court provides Independent Living, Assisted Living, Respite and Adult Day Care services. Our community environment is rich in daily activities, with all day restaurant-style dining, graciously appointed interiors and apartment styles. Our senior housing and Assisted Living services provides senior living with resort-style amenities in the heart of Idaho, serving Idaho Falls, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot, Rigby, and surrounding communities. Come see for yourself.

Features of Lincoln Court

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,610/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: Idaho Residential Care Facility License

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Lincoln Court