Reviews of The Gables of Ammon
Taryn1 January 26, 2016
I visited this facility
The Gables at Ammons was fantastic. It was a wonderful option. Its amenities were sufficient and pleasant. The residents were happy. The rooms were kind of like apartments with access to the community. They had activities, but I could not remember them specifically. However, I remember they were going to do crafts with the ladies, and my mother-in-law liked that idea.
Thank you for your review of our facility. We agree with you that The Gables of Ammon is Fantastic. We have a variety of fun and entertaining activities including: Scenic Drives, Local/Community Events, Socials (ex: Wine and Cheese or Ice Cream Socials), Monthly Live Concerts by Local Musicians, Bingo, Brain Games, Exercise, Arts & Crafts, Walking Group, Shopping Excursions, Worship Services, and more.
Cathy117319450 December 10, 2015
I visited this facility
The Gables of Ammon is clean. We like the way the doors lock and that you have to know the combination to go in and out. There are a lot of activities. The staff is really helpful. The surroundings are really nice, including their courtyard. The rooms are fine but a little small.
Thank you so much. We are always happy to hear positive feedback.
Caring95221150 September 26, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My sister is at Gables Assisted Living, and the facility is fine. I think everything there is pretty good. The extracurricular activities are good, and the outings and stuff like that. She joins most things that they do.
From The Gables of Ammon
What Makes Us Special
The Gables of Ammon Family is committed to providing each resident with the highest quality of compassionate service and care in a safe, loving, and pleasant atmosphere.
Features of The Gables of Ammon
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Large Studio
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Free Local and Long Distance Phone Service in each Room. Single Level Floor Plan and Coded Exterior Doors Better Suits the Needs and Safety of Seniors. Two Courtyards: 1 Lush with Raised Beds, BBQ Facilties, and Putt-Putt Golf. 2 is Dedicated to Smoking.
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $2,450/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $2,650/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 6:1
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 55
- Licenses: Levels I-III Residential Care License
- State License(s): RC-1013
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Location of The Gables of Ammon
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities