Brookdale Cape Cod

790 Falmouth Road, Hyannis, MA, 02601

Reviews of Brookdale Cape Cod

February 29, 2012

I have a favorable impression of this facility. I went to tour the facility along with my sister and her boyfriend. The staff was helpful. My sister's boyfriend works in construction and was impressed with the structure of the building. It is centrally located which is good for us to visit. I really like the set up the facility. If I could change anything I would suggest that the representatives emphasize to the residents that this is a assisted living facility and not a nursing home with full time on staff doctors.

Photos of Brookdale Cape Cod

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Cape Cod

About Brookdale Cape Cod

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Cape Cod