Redstone Village

12000 Turnmeyer Drive, Huntsville, AL, 35611

Contact Now

Reviews of Redstone Village

katieidt May 18, 2012

My grandmother stayed at Grandview Gardens. She loved it there. She enjoyed the meal service and the social activities that the staff provided for residents. The floor staff truly cared about her well-being and made sure she got the best care possible. The facilities were very nice. She was able to make a cozy home for herself there without feeling cramped into a clinical feeling space. The apartments had good light, functional layout and the necessary safety equipment to provide an excellent balance of maximum independence with easy access to help when needed. Grandview Gardens was also very supportive of our family as we transitioned my grandmother from home care to a facility. It was difficult for my mother to face this necessary change in my Grandmother's living arrangements. They were very helpful to her. When I would visit my Grandmother, I could tell that she was happy there. I could also tell that the staff truly cared. That was important to me and my family.

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

This place is amazing. The facility is clean and very inviting. The people there are very pleasant. Making sure to tend to your every need, I have never felt as if I was not taken care of. A charming place that has a lot of class depth. If anyone in Alabama who is thinking about placing a loved one in an assisted living center, then I recommend this one for sure. Also the other people who live there are all so friendly, which makes it easier for me to feel comfortable meeting new people.

From Redstone Village

Redstone Village is a Life Care CCRC nestled atop Farley Mountain in Southeast Huntsville, AL. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation. Redstone Village's style of living is about choices, services, and peace of mind. We offer an indoor aquatic and fitness center as well as various dining venues. Come explore our beautiful mountaintop and all our amenities including healthcare when you need it at Redstone Village.

We offer a 90% refundable entrance fee plan for Independent Living or no upfront Entrance Fee for health services just a small community fee.

Features of Redstone Village

• Detached homes
  • Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,402/month