Maryville Adult Home, Inc

Overview of Ratings

4.5

July 09, 2014

By Pam S.

Great care. My father is always clean and well taken care of. He likes the entertainment. he says the food is good.

July 09, 2014

By Claudia11

My sister has been a resident at Maryville since 2010. She came to Maryville after a bad fall at a large AL community. She was in rehab for 3 months. She got better at Maryville faster than at the rehab because of the good physical therapy, good nutritious meals, and medication management. Maryville should expand their beds so more people could get this unique level of care.

January 21, 2014

By Barbara K.

I called Maryville when I was referred to it by the rehab center for a member of my family. I found them very capable, easy to deal with and the care was excellent and made my family member very comfortable. Barbara K.

Let Us Search For You

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Maryville Adult Home, Inc

Welcome to Maryville Assisted Living Facility and Memory Care

Locally Owned and Operated Community

Since 1970 Maryville Assisted Living Center has been providing care to the members of our Community. As you tour our facility, the dedication of our interdisciplinary team is evident. Whether a resident comes to Maryville for a short term rehabilitation or a long term stay, each resident and their family becomes a part of the “Maryville Family”.

When you realize that your elderly loved on can no longer live alone at home, the choices can be overwhelming. But when you focus on what is truly important, the decision becomes a lot easier.

At Maryville, we have over three decades of experience helping families like yours ease their loved ones’ transitions to a new way of living. We know that above all, you want your loved one to be happy and involved, living in a comfortable, cheerful and homelike environment together with his or her peers.

When you enter Maryville, you will immediately feel at home. You will be delighted with our comfortable accommodations and warm atmosphere, impressed by our professional staff and -most important of all- happy to speak with our very contented residents.

You see, at Maryville, our mission is two-fold, but its also simple: we want to provide a real “home” for our residents, a nurturing, comfortable and family-like environment; we also want to offer peace of mind to their families.

Services We Offer

Feel at home
    • Owner onsite
    • All one floor facility
    • Homey environment
    • Three nutritious, home cooked meals per day
    • Snacks
    • Daily housekeeping, laundry and linen services in house
    • HD TV in all rooms
    Extra Activities
    • Weekly religious services
    • Scheduled local transportation
    • Assistance with alternate placement
    • A variety of therapeutic recreational activities
    Medical Services
    • Case Management Services
    • An emergency call system
    • Assistance with activities of daily living
    • Medication Assistance
    • Visiting Podiatric Care
    • Visiting Chiropractic Care
    • Trained Staff available 24 hours a day
    Message from the owner Sandy Spielman

As a fellow health-care provider, you and I share many ideas about what should constitute a healthy, comfortable and nurturing environment for the frail elderly. First and foremost, a home for the elderly should feel just like "home". It should be spotlessly clean, scrupulously maintained and comfortably furnished. Staff should be professional yet caring and compassionate. The atmosphere should be warm and intimate, and all residents should feel that they are important members of their new "family".

We also share and understanding of the difficulties that face family members of the elderly. We know that role reversal is often a painful but necessary passage of life, which requires a major adjustment from all concerned.

But all it takes is just one visit to Maryville to allay all concerns. Prospective residents immediately respond to our warm welcome and homelike atmosphere; family members are delighted with our comfortable accommodations our professional staff and our happy residents who reflect so many different aspects of long-term care. Satisfied families and contented residents - that's the Maryville way and has been for over thirty years.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit us at Maryville. Please call me at 631.427.7685 or on my mobile phone 631.774.1186 to arrange an appointment and it would be my privilege to show you around. This way, when you counsel families about lifestyle changes for their elderly loved ones, you will feel confident that Maryville fulfills all their needs.

Family owned and operated. Owner on site. 15-5 Ration. Specializes in Alzheimer's and dementia

Map of Maryville Adult Home, Inc