Reviews of Huntington Beach Guest Home I
No Reviews Yet!
About Huntington Beach Guest Home I
At Huntington Beach Guest Homes, we encourage our residents to do as much as they can for themselves. We provide delicious home cooked meals three times a day. Our staff of trained and experienced caregivers will attend to the daily living needs of our residents 24/7.
We do our best to create a real home environment, a comfortable alternative to institutionalized living.
We provide these assisted living services listed below:
- Care coordination
- Medication management
- 24 hour care and supervision
- Short-stays (i.e. post-operative recovery)
- Home health services
- Respite care
- Dementia /Alzheimer’s care
- Palliative and hospice care
- Delicious home cooking
- House call doctors
- Live-in manager
- Transportation arranged for doctor’s appointments
- Accepting Ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents
- Non-denominational/Catholic spiritual visit
What Makes Us Special
It is the mission of Huntington Beach Guest Homes to provide traditional care in a family-like environment. It is as if your loved one never left home because they find a home with us. The staff, the care and the atmosphere at our care homes will provide a relaxing lifestyle that residents will truly enjoy as they age.
Photos of Huntington Beach Guest Home I
Features of Huntington Beach Guest Home I
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 300606861