Rosemont Assisted Living

Reviews of Rosemont | Assisted Living

3.9

August 21, 2012

By SarahC2

The facility itself was nice I guess. My grandma said she liked it quite a bit, but we decided to go with another assisted living place that was a little closer to our house. The staff seemed friendly and helpful and the residents seemed happy enough. The person giving us the tour said they had many group activities planned every week for the residents' entertainment. The only complaint I would have had if I were staying there was that the walls and the furniture were kind of dark, giving the place a sort of dreary atmosphere. And there was a bit of an "old people smell" that the other place didn't have. I don't think my grandma even took notice of that though, haha.

Photos of Rosemont

Features of Rosemont

• Licenses: Class B

About Rosemont

Strike a winning combination of comfort and convenience at Rosemont. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Humble, Texas offers a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living – freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning – in surroundings that are kind and gracious with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Knowledgeable staff members are available 24 hours a day and can provide support services including housekeeping and medication administration when desired by seniors and their loved ones. With several floor plans to choose from, residents will appreciate safety amenities such as hand railings in bathrooms, emergency call buttons and spacious walk-in showers along with wall-to-wall carpet and 2-inch mini-blinds for a homelike feel. We boast a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle in accommodations with a lively activity center open to the public for bridge groups and an ice cream parlor. The on-site vegetable and flower garden brings joy and fulfilment any time of year. Located just minutes from Lake Houston and several major highways, our community puts residents close to premier shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor activities. A host of renowned hospitals and health care facilities nearby complements the special doctor’s exam room at Rosemont.

Map of Rosemont