Keystone Place at LaValle Fields

14602 Finale Avenue North, Hugo, MN, 55038

Reviews of Keystone Place at LaValle Fields

Deann1 March 30, 2016

Keystone was a beautiful place. Everything was wonderful, brand new, and beautiful, but it was too far away from my mother. I’d like to recommend it for some other family because it was a great place but just not for us.

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are glad you enjoyed visiting our community.

Mary121935450 March 19, 2016

I visited Keystone Place at Lavalle Fields. This facility was very nice, convenient, and had everything you needed there. There was a walking area. There were plenty of very nice one- and two-bedroom rooms. They had an exercise room with equipment in it, a beauty salon and a dining room. The dining room was very nice and elegant, yet very friendly.

diverds March 14, 2016

Keystone Place at LaValle Fields.

We can not say enough about this facility. Yes it is very new, and yes it is a very impressive place as you wander through on a tour. The food service is fantastic along with the many activities provided. But what really sets it apart from other facilities, is the people inside who are responsible for the care and support of those who have chosen to make this their home.

We moved our parents to this facility primarily because it enabled our parents to stay together. It is also close to our home so we are able to visit them often. It has been the third move for them and because of the extraordinary care for both of them and the consideration for each of us, it will be the last move.

It is truly the team, who are always carefully chosen, that provide the care and support to the residents and their families. Making this new home safe and pleasant for all. This team from the director to the ladies cleaning, is nothing short of exemplary.

For us it was about, will they be safe? will they receive the care and devotion to their well being above anything else?

We now know that they will be safe and can see that the team truly provides devotion above and beyond for those who live here and their families.

We invite you to take a tour, listen and watch as you walk through and make your own choice.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you have such a positive experience with us!

Lois27 January 31, 2016

Stunning facility! You walk in and feel at home right away. The staff are upbeat and friendly. Happy hour was a blast! Lots of activities to do and very accommodating. Transportation services, movie theater and fitness center were above and beyond!

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoy our community!

nmr January 13, 2016

I moved my husband from another facility to Keystone Place Memory Care soon after it opened. I couldn’t be happier. The staff and administration are phenomenal – cheerful, respectful, caring, and supportive. The meals are delicious and residents are proud to have family members eat with them in the dining room. The memory care residents bake cookies often, do many crafts and games, and even go on field trips. As the spouse of a resident, I enjoy being there and I think that says a lot for the atmosphere. Keystone Place truly has gone beyond my expectations and is reasonably priced. I highly recommend this facility for all levels of care, as we are treated as one big family.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you and your husband are enjoying your experience with Keystone Place.

A Fellow Reviewer22 December 22, 2015

Keystone Place was a brand-new facility, so everything was very nice and plush. It had just opened up in November. The staff was very helpful; they even tried to give me more information and referrals to other places if this one didn’t fit. They gave me books and information about things that would help me. They made you feel at home and welcome. There was a gym and a barbershop and had all the same amenities as a hotel. It was very nice. The dining room was very nice, too.

marksjigs December 20, 2015

My wife's folk's and her uncle were first to move into keystone and from day one they have taken care of the folks top notch 100% couldn't be any better. The staff have been 100% caring and very efficient. Food is Fantastic! Couldn't be any happier. The building is beautiful well thought out very nice.

bbmc November 10, 2015

This community is gorgeous. Brand new with all the amenities. Our tour was handled very well, high grades for customer service. The dining service was restaurant style with great selection. Everyone was very happy and friendly.

From Keystone Place at LaValle Fields

Welcome to Keystone Place at LaValle Fields! We are a premier senior living community in beautiful Hugo, Minnesota. We offer independent living, assisted living and memory care services for seniors.

At Keystone Senior we believe that your retirement years should be a time to do those things you have always wanted to do. We assist and encourage our residents to take part in the many social, educational, and physical activities available daily in our community or to pursue individual interests. Many of our residents tell us they are busier and more active now than they have been in years.

Yes, we offer delicious meals, clean comfortable and spacious apartments, housekeeping, transportation, daily assistance, etc. These are the basics offered by virtually all senior housing communities. At Keystone Place we are dedicated to offering you so much more. We are committed to improving the very quality of your lifestyle!

Features of Keystone Place at LaValle Fields

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in residence

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Private services

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,400/month

• Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Keystone Place at LaValle Fields