Samaritan Village Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.8

August 18, 2012

By tonio999

This is a beautiful facility. Unfortunately it was the third one I visited, so i was on three lists! We especially liked the gorgeous restaurant they had. I really couldnt find much to kick about, except that I felt my mom was just there to visit and I try not to say the "A" word a lot and their marketing rep came on too strong and it surprised my mom. I wasnt real happy about that. The rep asked mom if she was ready to sign up. Mom just looked at me. I reminded her we were just touring for the day. That was unfortunate. I dont want to point fingers because otherwise the facility is perfect. I guess we will keep trying with mom, just without the A word! They should be very proud of it. I may move out there myself! Tonio999

August 16, 2012

By BobG1

I've checked different facilities and the Samaritan Village in Hughson is a better one. It's run by a Catholic church. I like it because it's laid out nice. It's got nice apartments and seems to have everything. It's got a better environment and it seems to fit everything for anyone staying at it. It isn't just one big building. It's a place where people live in different rooms. While some of the facilities look just like a hotel, this one looks like a village not a hotel. We talked to some of the residents and I like everything there. Everything was fine. I have no negative comments about it at all. I would absolutely recommend it to other people.

June 27, 2008

By Joanne Stromberg

My loved one stayed here

We researched many facilities and this was clearly the best one, by far. It's a beautiful 5 Starr Hotel looking place, well managed, a kind and caring staff, the cream of the crop. Great staff and great food, with lots of activities. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Photos of Samaritan Village Retirement Community

Features of Samaritan Village Retirement Community

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Licenses: RCFE

About Samaritan Village Retirement Community

Samaritan Village Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Hughson, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Samaritan Village Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Samaritan Village Retirement Community