Samaritan Village

Reviews of Samaritan Village

4.8

June 17, 2013

By Caring 8393

We were favorably impressed with Samaritan Village. Their apartments are very nice and of reasonable size. The fees were comparable with the other places we visited. They have different levels of care for seniors but their business model is different and on a monthly basis, so lifetime care commitment is not assured.

August 17, 2012

By tonio999

This is a beautiful facility. Unfortunately it was the third one I visited, so i was on three lists! We especially liked the gorgeous restaurant they had. I really couldnt find much to kick about, except that I felt my mom was just there to visit and I try not to say the "A" word a lot and their marketing rep came on too strong and it surprised my mom. I wasnt real happy about that. The rep asked mom if she was ready to sign up. Mom just looked at me. I reminded her we were just touring for the day. That was unfortunate. I dont want to point fingers because otherwise the facility is perfect. I guess we will keep trying with mom, just without the A word! They should be very proud of it. I may move out there myself! Tonio999

August 16, 2012

By BobG1

I've checked different facilities and the Samaritan Village in Hughson is a better one. It's run by a Catholic church. I like it because it's laid out nice. It's got nice apartments and seems to have everything. It's got a better environment and it seems to fit everything for anyone staying at it. It isn't just one big building. It's a place where people live in different rooms. While some of the facilities look just like a hotel, this one looks like a village not a hotel. We talked to some of the residents and I like everything there. Everything was fine. I have no negative comments about it at all. I would absolutely recommend it to other people.

June 27, 2008

By Joanne Stromberg

My loved one stayed here

We researched many facilities and this was clearly the best one, by far. It's a beautiful 5 Starr Hotel looking place, well managed, a kind and caring staff, the cream of the crop. Great staff and great food, with lots of activities. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Photos of Samaritan Village

Features of Samaritan Village

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Licenses: RCFE

About Samaritan Village

Welcome to Samaritan Village Retirement Community

Samaritan Village is a planned community for a new generation of seniors. We offer peace of mind, a full spectrum of life-enriching activities and all the expected amenities without an entrance fee. Our broad range of lifestyle options offer a wide variety of choices to suit most any senior lifestyle, providing support in the areas of social, emotional and physical assistance that ensures the highest level of care available.

Samaritan Village is a stand-alone, not-for-profit organization, operated by a team of experienced managers and a local Board of Directors. We are a mission-driven organization and pride ourselves in providing quality, yet surprisingly affordable senior living. We welcome you to come see for yourself what places us at the “top of the list” and thank you for your interest in our beautiful community.

Assisted Living

Our care-centered approach to retirement living lifts residents’ spirits while enhancing their health and lives and provides a choice of assisted living care options. We work hand-in-hand with families in assisted care planning and implementation and offer five customizable levels of assisted care designed to meet the unique needs of each of our residents.

Monthly Fee Includes

• 24-hour staffing with experienced caregivers
  • Emergency Response System
  • 2-hour wellness checks
  • Three delicious daily meals and snacks
  • Medication supervision and management
  • Weekly housekeeping service
  • Weekly linen and laundry service
  • Accommodations for special diets
  • Scheduled transportation
  • All major utilities including gas and electricity
  • Phone service with free local calling

Additional Care Services Available

• Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
  • Cognitive assistance
  • Respiratory care assistance
  • Personal behavior monitoring
  • Transfer assistance
  • Diabetic assistance
  • Enhanced linen, laundry and housekeeping
  • Dining assistance

On-Site Assisted Living Amenities

• Delayed, monitored egress doors
  • Conveniently located within the Village Mall
  • Secure outdoor garden
  • Well-appointed common areas
  • Dining room on each floor
  • Activity room on each floor

Companion Suites

Residents may choose to live on their own without sharing living space with another resident. If sharing a living space is not a concern, choosing a companion may be an opportunity to make a new friend.

Thanks for your interest at the Samaritan Village Retirement Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Samaritan Village