Brandywine Living At Howell

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brandywine Living At Howell

March 28, 2016

By KimWilliams

My father, who is about to turn 91, has been at Brandywine Assisted Living At Howell for a number of years (10+) now. The facility is beautiful and immaculate with caring, dedicated, resourceful staff. The staff are always cheerful and helpful. There are constant activities to keep seniors engaged, social, and healthy. There are performers and events coordinated by the Activities director and my daughter, who is an international piano competition winner and Carnegie Hall performing pianist, performs for the residents regularly. When my father has become less able to move and do things for himself, they have obtained physical therapy for him to keep him in really good shape. In the back there is a beautiful pond with Koi/very large fish, flowering trees, and a wonderful barbeque patio area.

October 01, 2015

By ChrisGar

Other

I moved my Mom from Florida to another facility in Freehold in May which she was so miserable in and moved her to Brandywine in June. She quickly acclimated here due to the wonderful friendly staff and all the activity going on all day all week. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff here and you can tell the residents are all happy and well cared for. I know my Mom is in a safe caring facility that really cares for her and that is all that matters at the end of the day. I would absolutely recommend this facility for your loved one.

August 20, 2014

By Patrician a

Very nice place, clean, friendly and helpful staff, great social activities. You won't have to worry about your loved one here. S/he will be well attended!

About Brandywine Living At Howell

Brandywine Living At Howell is an assisted living facility in Howell, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living At Howell for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living At Howell