The Village of Meyerland

4141 N Braeswood Blvd, Houston, TX, 77025

Reviews of The Village of Meyerland

Caring106690050 May 13, 2015

I liked the Village, but it was a high rise, and it just seemed less homey. We have seen rooms in every place we went, so we will always see the rooms. The rooms there were very nice too.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. We are committed to continuous quality service and care and will share your feedback with our management team.

Caring104321250 April 19, 2015

The Village of Meyerland is a brand new state-of-the-art facility, and it was the most precious place I've seen. It is very nice. It's very pleasant and personalized. People stay there for end of life, which I think is magnificent.

Caring95266250 October 16, 2014

I think The Village is a very pretty facility because it’s brand new. The rooms are clean. The staff was friendly, but a little bit unorganized. I got that impression when I was visiting.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and to share your feedback!

Trista December 27, 2013

The Village of Meyerland is a brand new community. It's clean, not overly packed, and everybody is really nice. They have nice rooms. I have my dad in a studio, but even though it is just one room you can get a lot of stuff in there. We had dinner and the food was really good. The desserts are awesome. Dad seems to like it. And he likes all of the staff that takes care of him. Everybody I have met has been extremely nice. I think it's a wonderful community. It just seems to be the right fit for us.

Richard37 November 05, 2013

I looked at several communities, but some of them hit me as being old. I just moved in to the Village of Meyerland, and the building is brand new. It's an A-1 first, class building, and I can see all of downtown Houston from my floor. This is one reason I chose it. It's beautiful in the evening. Everything is going well so far.

Loving Granddaughter1 August 28, 2012

During our search for the perfect new home for my grandmother we stumbled upon this facility. Everything was beautiful there. It was very obvious that the outside of the facility is very loingly tended to. All of the employees that we had contact with were very friendly and helpful. They explained to us that they help their tenants with all sorts of daily activities like bathing, getting dressed, doing household chores. We saw one of the employees helping someone to get groceries out of their car. It seems like at this facility they allow their tenants to receive the help that they need while still giving them as much independence as possible. My grandmother decided to move somewhere closer to where her children live. We all live about an hour south of this facility and she wanted it to be very easy for us to swing by her place whenever we have the time. If it wasn't for that then we would have moved her into Brookdale.

From The Village of Meyerland

The Village of Meyerland offers outstanding convenience and exceptional assisted living and memory care in Houston. Here, you can maintain long-time friendships, community ties, and personal interests while simplifying your life. All residents enjoy spacious, beautiful suites and delicious meals prepared in our elegant dining room.

The Village of Meyerland offers Houston’s most beautiful assisted living apartments and memory care suites. With quality care, superb services, remarkable amenities and stimulating programs, The Village of Meyerland is sure to be a place you’ll call home.

Mid-rise community conveniently located close to Houston Medical Center. Largest Assisted Living one bedroom & two-bedrooms in the surrounding market.

Features of The Village of Meyerland