Seven Acres Jewish Senior Care Services, Inc

6200 North Braeswood Boulevard, Houston, TX, 77074

Reviews of Seven Acres Jewish Senior Care Services, Inc

jp123 December 12, 2012

My mother-in-law is a resident in the facility and I have always found it to be very clean and the front-desk staff is very attentive. The nursing staff is very responsive but not the friendliest and I have observed the nurses or aides tend to rush through when spoon-feeding the residents. However, I cannot find any reason why someone would not consider this facility for their loved one who needs special or nursing care. After having visited other nursing homes, this one has been the best, by far.

yoramirez May 10, 2012

My mother has been at Seven Acres for about 3 years now. We know we made the right decision by choosing Seven Acres. The staff is loving and caring, they get to know you on a first name basis. They care about their patients. My mother has adjusted very well so much that often times when I have for the weekend, she will say "I'm ready to go HOME now". It makes me feel good that she thinks of Seven Acres as her home. They have alot of functions and activities for their folks. My mother stays very active. I am glad she is at Seven Acres.

Caroline1 December 02, 2011

Seven Acres was the home of my maternal grandparents for over 3 years. This facility truly stands out compared to others in Houston. The staff was all very friendly and accommodating. They went out of their way to socialize with my grandparents and other residents, and remembered my name when I visited each weekend. Everyone at this facility is treated with dignity and respect. The food is nothing special, but they work with any doctors orders or special diets. You can bring in outside food, but only kosher food is allowed in the dining hall. They have organized activities every day that all residents are invited to. They also have an in-house gift shop, bank, and barber shop. There is a small aviary with a collection of birds; this area is great for socializing in the shade and keeping little kids entertained.I would recommend Seven Acres for anyone looking for a caring facility for their loved ones! They also have a more intensive nursing facility for those suffering from Alzheimer's and those needing more acute care, but my grandparents never used that area so I can't comment on it.

Texasresident July 26, 2011

This is an extraordinary facility. The caring staff helps both the resident and their families.

About Seven Acres Jewish Senior Care Services, Inc

Seven Acres Jewish Senior Care Services, Inc is an assisted living facility in Houston, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Seven Acres Jewish Senior Care Services, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Seven Acres Jewish Senior Care Services, Inc