Brookdale Willowbrook Place

7450 Willowchase Blvd., Houston, TX, 77070

Promotion ends in 13 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Willowbrook Place

Anonymous108306950 March 26, 2015

I like the apartments at Brookdale Willowbrook Place because they were large. The price was affordable for me. The staff was really nice. If you want to move to the area, I think it’s probably a good place. I believe it was older, but that’s the reason why they have large apartments probably. It was kept up really well. It was a little more expensive, and it was not probably as nice as some of them, but it had a good location. There was a Walmart right across the street. They offer three meals a day, seven days a week.

Caring101810150 January 26, 2015

I had visited Brookdale, and it was very nice, but I thought what my mom needed more was a nursing home. She couldn't do anything herself; that's why I backed out. I loved the facility. I loved the staff. They were very nice, but by visiting, that's when I realized that they would put you in a room like a motel, and then if you wanted people to give you medication, it would cost you extra; everything was extra. It would be pricey, and I couldn't pay much money. However, it would be a nice place if she could go about on her own.

Caring100112550 January 06, 2015

What knocked Brookdale off the running as my choice was that I didn't like their apartment setup. It opened right to the outside of the facility instead of being toward their interior hall. Their food wasn't appropriate for an elderly person because it had lots of salt and grease. It wasn't really healthy for the elderly. They have washeterias to go to do the laundry. I wasn't impressed with Brookdale.

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We want to thank you for taking the time to visit and for providing feedback. Please know it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

Tara1 November 22, 2014

The only place we visited was Brookdale Willowbrook. The staff was nice. I thought the place was a pretty nursing home, so it was rather depressing. I thought the rooms were small, and they were just like a one room hospital room. I did think the rooms were pretty depressing. Maybe, they could be more like an apartment as opposed to a one room hospital type of room. I know it has some good reviews, but it just looked terrible.

Thank you for taking the time to visit our community and to share your thoughts. Your feedback is always appreciated. We are continuously engaging our residents, and we hope you will join us again to see even more that we have to offer!

Gretchen7 November 15, 2014

Brookdale Willowbrook Place was very nice. They were very friendly. The facility was a little bit older, but it was very nice. They had beautiful rooms with nice little bathroom facilities. It was very impressive. They had a garden, and it was beautiful. The staff was very nice. The people there were very helpful. They had lunch with the people. The problem was they were too far from me. Also, I didn't see the interaction with the staff that I had seen with the other place. I saw people kind of wandering on their own, not quite knowing where they were going.

Caring94525050 August 30, 2014

My mom has a one-bedroom apartment in Hampton at Willowbrook. We had to put our own furniture in. It was just an empty room with a bathroom and closet. That's all it was, so we had to put in her bed, TV and a couple of nightstands. It is OK and it is nice. My mom enjoys it. It is comfortable enough. The staff is very nice. They have very good food. The dining area is very nice. It is not overcrowded. They have shopping and sight-seeing trips to different cities around Houston. They took them for grocery shopping to different malls. They have plenty of activities for the people there. I would recommend this place to others. They had just remodeled it, so it was just about perfect. Right before my mom moved in, they have new carpet, new floor, and new furniture in. In the guest area, they have new chairs and new tables.

Beverly38 June 19, 2014

Every once in a while, The Hampton at Willowbrook [now Brookdale Place Willowbrook] gets some singers to come in, and they have some musical programs. They take us places. The staff could be a little friendlier. The community is pretty spacious. The residents are sort of active, but it could be better.

Barbara79744350 April 11, 2014

I did not like Hampton at Willowbrook. One of the main things is the dining room was a totally enclosed small area with no window. I think that's an important thing, that people can be able to have their meals in a social environment. Another thing was the cost. It was $250 a day, which is considerably higher than nicer places I've visited. I did not meet any of the staff there, except for the marketing person. He was all right.

We're very sorry that you were disappointed when you visited Hampton at Willowbrook and would like very much for you to give us another opportunity to help you. We hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

Peggy17 August 10, 2013

The place was lovely and it had a nice feel to it, but I had some concern because they had some older people on a two-story cottage, so I was wondering how would they get out of there in case of emergency. They do not take charge in administering drugs to the patients. So, I had my reservations and I would not put my mother there.

Gail 1 December 02, 2012

I don't think I could find a place any better than Hampton at Willowbrook. It was the best place for my mom to have her rehabilitation. They had been very thorough. The place is very clean and they do the best they can to make it comfortable. The staff is very nice. It's an awesome place and my mom is very lucky. It's a very exclusive place. They're on top of things. They also have activities like bingo. They celebrate every occasion, like Halloween and Thanksgiving.

dory1 October 13, 2012

This facility is definitely top notch. My grandmother recieves proper care and she is never neglected like I feared she would be. The facility provides so many different things for her to do and she is not just always cooped up in her room. The staff is always friendly and I have not had any problems with them so far.All together if you are looking for an assisted living facility that will take great care of any of your loved ones this is the perfect place to go.

FamilyMan23 August 05, 2011

In our family we care dearly for every individual member of the family, and until recently did not believe in sending our elderly members of to nursing homes. This all changed after my grandmother decided living at the Hampton facility was for her. It quickly became evident that letting family members live in a nursing home was not all that bad. She was taken care of better than we ever could have, with certified professionals on site. After living there for six months, two more of the elderly members of our family decided to make the move to give my grandmother company. The whole time the thing I love most is that it is a great place that gives great service, but is only a five minute drive away from my home convienently located between my job. This means I can stop and check up on my granny throughout the day.

From Brookdale Willowbrook Place

Brookdale Willowbrook Place provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at Brookdale Willowbrook Place enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Willowbrook Place