Brookdale The Heights

Overview of Ratings

3.5

October 28, 2012

By houstongal

The place is beautiful and clean. The staff is very friendly. But after moving my mother there, I have been very disappointed in the level of care she is getting. They are completely understaffed. Therefore mistakes are made and care is neglected. Meds are not given out on a timely basis. The meds are sometimes given out incorrectly (which I've witnessed myself more than once). They leave out pills, or give too many sometimes. In my opinion, that's unacceptable. I've asked that my mother get regular assisted baths and they continually put it off until I get in their face about it. My mother is unable to make her own decisions at this point, and they keep putting off giving her bath because that's "her choice". I don't know how much longer I can keep her there and feel good about it. Currently, the company is apparently more concerned about bottom line than they are the residents.

May 19, 2012

By smurfette80

The staff were always courteous, and the facilities were always clean. There were some instances of communication problems - for instance, we would try to schedule my grandmother to have her hair done, and the appointment would get canceled. But, since she may have been telling them to cancel it or that she didn't want her hair done, we can't really blame the facility for that. I especially liked that relatives of residents had the option to eat with them in the dining room. We were able to enjoy a few meals together with my grandmother in her new home before she passed away. I will be forever grateful to the staff at The Hampton for caring for her in the last months of her life.

June 24, 2011

By SteveRodd

The experience had with the mentioned facility was quite pleasant. They were very welcoming, and the atmosphere was very relaxed. The employees did everything in their power to make sure I felt at home. I really look forward to staying that the Hampton at Pinegate this year and years coming. My children also felt comfortable at the idea of me living there. They were happy that I was happy.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Brookdale The Heights

Features of Brookdale The Heights

About Brookdale The Heights

Brookdale The Heights provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale The Heights